OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I was just browsing through out he list of different awards and I came to the page where I have been mentioned to be the Member of the week. You can see it t the link below. I...
I have said it all in the title!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
It is not hidden in the world that Indians are known for their love for food. Different part of India, people have their own special food or taste. What make it common that...
'Travel Photographer of the Year' a prestigious award won by two Indians. Darpan Basak and Ankit Kumar are in teens. Darpan is a self taught photographer. Have a look at their...
I don't know why Rahul Gandhi is not interested in party meetings   http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/cong-marks-130th-foundation-day/
As we had this problem, it appears to be contunuing! Polls are not opening. Displays the error "500 - View not found [name, type, prefix]:...
Please Introduce Laptop Reviews.
Today, I noticed for the first time that Ram Baboo is now a Caesar- an upgradation from emperor. I don't know when he got to this position. Any way, belated congratulation. .
Today most of the medicines are kept in plastic bottles. A recent study has shown that this is harmful for our...
It's true, no relation can exist without love or mutual respect.....at least respect of ideas, even if the other person is junior. In each relationship, how will you divide...
If you are surrounded by frustrated, jealous and most of all loser types of people who could not succeed in their life and out of seer frustration try to create problem in others...
Yet another Terrorist attack. http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/assam-violence-toll-mounts-to-75/article6723801.ece  
First of all, let's see it as a funny topic ;) Sometimes, we may feel that we have some problems related to our health.... For example, diabetics, blood pressure, eye...
Despite the tall talks that India is on the march, still untouchability reigns supreme. Dalit girl beaten up by women from higher caste because her shadow fell on their...
Every body wants to lead a happier and calmer life. There are a few techniques which make you Happy and calm in 2017. Read...
***Wipro's noble drive for differently-abled *** Wipro,known for it's social activities,has taken a noble step towards the employment of differently-abled fellow Indians.It has...
Many Health and Nutrition experts are of the opinion that Dairy products are not good for health as they contain a high level of Cholosterol. Are they really bad...
Generally, we use oil/ refined oil for cooking. How is cooking in wine? I heard that chicken is also cooked in whiskey or rum. Has anyone ever taken such dish. If so, please...
VISIT BELOW SITES FOR Exciting pc tips ,tricks FOR MORE TIPS, TRICKS
This is my 6000th post in forum. Today I was replying to some threads.After that when came back to home page of forum I saw a number of new threads in home page and second...