OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Pingali Venkayya , met Mahatma Gandhi when he was in Vijayawada, after consulting Mahatma designed the National flag. Venkayya Naidu, has dedicated AIR Vijayawada to Pingali...
I wonder whether does the Best answer selection button gone..Not able to view it.. :dry: :unsure:
Cricket fever is ON ! The first Home Test series in India, has now started between India and New Zealand. New Zealand has come to india to play 2 Test Matches and 2 T20s. 1st...
Post deleted
You work only for money. But many hesitate or don't know how to negotiate for salary. You need to present yourself well before prospective employer. Here are some...
Mohan Prasad is a veteran Journalist. On that evening, there was a big gathering to honour the journalist on reaching his sixtieth birthday.. The journalist was well known for...
Do you believe life on other planets is possible in future?
Kerala's IT@School project has received an 'Honorable Mention' in the prestigious Stockholm Challenge Awards 2010. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=101544
I had heard somewhere that "Luck favours the brave". Do you think so is it true? Give your comments on this.
Lots of good friends from different parts through my poems and you find it believable?? :P :P :P :P
it seems Boddunan is daily rank top in search engine so Boddunan -U'r blogs rank 1st in search so our Bloggers need prize or the good blooggers here can go to other site for...
It was in the late evening at 9 pm in suburb area of Mumbai railway station. It was heavy crowded at station as just two local trains arrived at the same time. Still, the thief...
Its a known fact that health is more important than Wealth. A good health will make you achieve  happiness and lasting success.  Here are a few tips for a Healthy...
Religious conversions is a burning topic. This has become a bone of contention between religious commnities. I doubt the wisdom behind such conversions. All religions have some...
who is happier? man or woman. A survey says that women are naturally happier. http://www.indianexpress.com/news/women-are-more-happier-than-men/993067/
Woman is still a 'property' like Mahabharat Times.  The Pandava lost their wife in gamble.  Recently, some body could not repay loan and so submitted his wife to the...
What is the one thing that you wish had never happened in your life?
Here is the worlds most revolting cakes. http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/gallery/2012/oct/24/worlds-most-revolting-cakes-in-pictures#/?picture=398270356&index=0
Today i again faced the same HTML code problem in QnA.It got inserted automatically.I don't know whether it is related to browser.Iam using Epic browser.Has anyone else faced...
Hi Friends, I am back after 3 days or so, but I am struck in a big problem. I am preparing for the SSB Interviews to be held most probably in the month of February, and I am...