OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

At One Point Vijay Mallya Had Piles Of Cash... Now The Cash is all Gone And Only The Piles Remain !!! This Condition Is Medically Called King Fissure...!!! :laugh:...
Today is the 239th Independence day of America.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day_(United_States)  
Hi, In "My Earnings" page, cash rewards is shown as 45 but my account balance is shown as 40 only. I was wondering why this difference and where did that 5...
Friends I have the honor to start a thread to congratulate Chinmoy for reaching to next level by completing 15K posts. Please join me, he is our new Caesar. :)
Passport is the identification document issued by the government of a country. Visa is a permission for a non citizen to travel through a particular country.
There is a orthodox family. They keep girls in home. The girl who born in that family has lot of interest , aims and dreams. So she tried to find a job and finally she found the...
Friends.This is my 5000th post in forums.As usual I wish to put some suggestions in this marked post. 1. As the participation in contests are decreasing it is high time to...
There are several misconceptions about Yoga. Here is an excellent article about what is Yoga and what Yoga is...
In Indian political drama, every party is trying to show drama to public in their own way. Now latest is in this video. What is he trying to prove, is he gone mad or he is...
My daughter really love to play hide and seek. But what she do is, while we are playing, she will show us a particular place to hide and ask us to hide there. Then she starts...
We hear about such incidents almost every other day, yet the schools do not take necessary action to do a thorough background check on people recruited as PT teacher or other...
Being hard working and devotion to work are virtues no doubt. But excess is bad everywhere. One should avoid workaholicism. Job alone is not life. Family and social relations...
As usual on that Sunday morning kids in my flat gathered around me. It's my habit to interact with kids through art classes or story sessions on Sundays. It was decided that...
French President Nicolas Sarkozy Saturday invited Indian students to study in France and offered to expand ties with Indian...
If i try to read any article in the Review section, it shows half of the the home page and the article appears below it. Is it a new feature? If yes,what is the purpose behind it?
I know studying is very important,but do you really think that without studying nothing is possible? Give your comment on this.
When was the safety pin invented?
china has banned burqa and fasting on Ramadan in  all Muslim majority provinces like Sinkiang. They feel its bad for health. The Chinese are not bothered about Muslim world...
Learning a new skill opens one's mind in different ways of thinking. So how about this for a new year plan to introduce yourself to a new art or Science