OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

In which play did Shakespeare write ''Brevity is the soul of wit ''?
Today is Republic day. This is the day our constitution took effect and the Republic of india came in existence. Long live republic. Greetings to all. 
Fruits and vegetable are a treasure chest of essential vitamins and Minerals, which in turn have the potential to prevent Many...
Hello, Couple of days back when I checked my points in Revenue Sharing it was around 1600 points in this month, but today my points came down to 500 change in July's month....
Hey Guys, I found this Very good site for various types of job aspirants! Good one to prepare yourselves for interviews! http://www.newinterviewquestions.com/ :) :) :)
yes 5 things That U like most about OBAMA & 1st LADY after BUSH ,its called a perspective by INDIANS i all hope to see u frm u all
Let us all congratulate Kalyani, one of the oldest members of this site (Please do not take it age-wise, she is not that old) for crossing 10,000 posts in forums. She did a real...
The BJP led by Modi had made sanction of OROP an election plank. Yet one year down the line it is not approved and one wonders if it will come at all. Non sanction of OROP can...
If you are single and not getting a life partner, stop your search. Better realize the health benefits of living...
Lady Behind Those Eyes is a serial fiction that I have started writing on, " thenewvoicevishakha.wordpress.com ", and I have written the first part today. I will post new parts...
Am sure, most of you will say "I don't believe in palmist" B) B) B) Yet, how many of you can assure, you haven't checked your palm history, at least once in your...
Delhi assembly election dates hae been announced. If Kejriwal (AAM AADAMI) wins, he gains. If he does not get requsaite numers, he gets dominant opposition space. He is winner...
I have just submitted an answer in QnA and the following HTML code got added to my answer automatically.
where is Adab falaknuma palace situated? and whose palace it is? what is the speciality of it
Because of the relentless stresses of post-modern life constitute the primary cause, insomnia does not seem to discriminate against any particular demographic … except...
It is the scientific name of a plant grown in Silent Valley National Park in Kerala.The fruit of this plant is the favourite food of lion tailed macaque found mainly in these...
We seem to value everything around us , but the ones that really matter to us are free but priceless...Fresh air, water, nature ..
According to you, how should be an argument be dealt with. What are the ways you suggest?
Could there be reproduction without sex. It seems a close reality....
In a bid to bring internet services within everybody's reach AP government has decided to provide Broadband services for a mere Rs....