OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

A mom has been accused of attempt to murder her children a 2yr old and two six months olds. Looks like depression can take to moms to such a level where she can slit the throat...
It appears that certain groups are interested in mere publicity and dramatics. There is no express or implied restriction on transgenders getting some govt. or private job...
sir, i'd visited boddunan contest & wish more i wish to suggest u tht, will record points earned by hardworker be honoured for his immense contribution in boddunan as...
It is pleasure to see that Suni has got extra points on reaching 15000 posts. This is a milestone in his short period on the site in spite of his other professional activities....
What do you mean by Administrative Tribunals?
Is it believable that some of human body parts including male nipples are useless. Here is a link enumerating the useless buman body...
For the past one month, rumours are spread all over Thrissur town that a tiger is on parade :woohoo: :woohoo: . Some people even claimed that they have seen it, tail, body parts...
Good-bye friends. 
The US Supreme Court has upheld the legality of gay marriages( same sex). Though many are opposed to this in USA, yet now this is law. In India its still a criminal offence. What...
Eminent cartoonist, creator of the well known cartoon character " Common man" and the younger brother of legendary writer RK Narayn, RK. Laxman breathed his last today in...
Insurance is must for any type of cars to handle the expenses on its maintanence..To know more about Insurance Premium hope this link can be...
Internet offers a plethora of opportunities to enrich our lives. Spend 60 seconds daily to learn something new.All this for free. They just take a minute of your time.Here is...
Hi, Being new to this site, I'm still not completely sure how things work out here. I did submit two articles yesterday and so I wanted to know how and when will I get to know...
huge discussion forum traffic has been generated by its each & every member . google,add revenue etc due to which boddunan ranks ahead in google search for online...
Happy Diwali guys! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10875]}
yes 5 things That made U SMILE this year ,its called a good days or good luck . i all hope to see u frm u all
Who is the present day greatest playboy. Meet him: http://in.video.yahoo.com/thealist-26154994/thealist-26277027/hugh-hefner-profile-30265655.html
Read on.... . . . . . . . . . Because its the real story of every couple...... A mad wife, a mute husband and a beautiful ex-girlfriend!! :laugh: :laugh:
I am sorry and I will not post about it again. I apologize for this.
The RSS is an organisation that wants to lead India to "Ram Rajya". But in the latest case of Sushma Swaraj and Vasundhara Raje it has supported these rwo ladies who have...