OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

My best wishes for reaching to 20k posts on this site Gulshan Ji, which is not a small achievement. I congratulate you on reaching this milestone as only the second member so...
who does not like being popular among girls- especially the young men. How? See...
How can a simple hello turn to a hell :cheer: :cheer: ? Any idea....? :silly: Just pour your imaginations to fill this thread with something interesting :P :P
Ganesha is believed to be the ‘Vighna remover’ or hurdle remover. I wish Boddunan, administrator, editors and members of Boddunan community, a happy and hurdle free life on the...
I won the top voter and top commenter awards for the date 19/07/2010 but my account balance had not increased . I want to why?
There are many fake eatables in the market, after Chinese rice (plastic rice) there are fake eggs in the market. Everyone should be aware of these, as these are very dangerous to...
Who invented the vaccine for rabies ?
New Delhi: Clarifying the withdrawal of offer of admission to 52 candidates from IITs, the human resource development ministry Friday said that the offers were made 'erroneously'...
The IS plans to hit India later. I wonder what will be Indian response as India is perceived a soft state without even a anti terror law. Even the US has passed the Patriot act...
Now this is the proper use of a smart phone at the time of dire need. This woman who was molested in Indigo flight makes a video of this molester and complains against his act....
  Life in other planets is a matter of interests since time immemorial. Recently, we had a movie on alien visiting Earth, namely PK. Here are more indications regarding lif...
I just joined this site 2 days ago and I really like the community feel of it. But to be honest I was shocked to see the revenue sharing report, I mean with a site having 7000+...
What is lok adalat and its functions?
Some days before, we talked about chutnies. But we all know, we can't make a chutney without chilli :S :S :S Why can't we today discuss about different types of...
MS Word can play tricks with you if you set it on auto correction.I faced it recently when I wrote RAJAMA and MS Word converted it into PAJAMA. Being a careless guy, I did not...
I had submitted a review on 17/07/2010 which was approved but it has not been published yet. i want to know the reason . its already been 3-4 days Reply
B) B) B) Dear friends Finally after a long struggle with both the set of parents convincing and all that... It has been since december 2012 that i and my boyfriend are...
While most of the political parties gives priority to their family members, the family members of Mr. Modi ji stay away from politics and lead a simple life. They are not taking...
Diabetes and Hypertension - the Deadly Duo .Read this article. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=100658
Yesterday was the birth anniversary of P V Narasimha Rao who was the most underrated PM of the nation, thanks to the family of Congress party and its coterie..Under his rule the...