OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What ails Bureaucracy in India?
Considering its outstanding value and vulnerability, UNESCO has recognised 'Mudiyeettu', an age old ritual-drama of Kerala as an 'intangible cultural heritage of...
13th Jan to 15 the Jan is celebrated all over India in some or the other form. Lohri, pongal, makarsankranti...The names vary but somehow flavor matches... All being harvest...
Please take a moment and press report button on a spam post, it is expected of you and the report button is meant just for that. Expecting your kind cooperation in this regard,...
All human beings are born talented but circumstances and self-sabotaging traits make the best of people slip into mediocrity at some stage in their life. There are Seven...
There has been many new brands introduced in India over the past few months, one of them is LEMON mobiles. But these mobile names are not listed in the manufacturers name list....
BJP leader and governor Kalyan singh wants to amend the national anthem composed by Ravindra Nath Tagore. I wonder how some body can even think that he is competent to amend a...
Sketches of Delhi elections. See more http://indianexpress.com/photos/picture-gallery-others/drawn-from-delhi-capturing-the-polls-in-sketch/    
I get the following error message "Comments cannot be added to unpublished content" while commenting to articles.The article can be viewed by members only if it is...
It's human nature to copy some person's style, dialogue etc and apply them to situations they suit :woohoo: . Have you ever been caught in such occasions, saying, "You have...
recently I was searching for threads I found few threads for which it is displayed that these were started 42 years back. May be a glitch but should be corrected as it gives...
What are the pressure groups in India?
When we make a new deal like buying a property, we discuss many things beforehand. Why should the prospective couples not similarly discuss important things beforehand. Here are...
Today I submitted an article on your site. The title of the article was: "The STAR of FIFA World Cup 2010". The article was rejected and the reason for rejection was...
To empower women in the country, Central Government took this initiative. Have look http://mahilaehaat-rmk.gov.in.htmldomain.com/            
Book: The Red Devil - To Hell With Cancer - and Back; Author: Katherine Russell Rich; Category: Non fiction; Publisher: Tranquebar; Price: Rs:...
Various research studies one of which is by Pew foundation say that Islam will be biggest religion by 2050. In addition India will be home to largest muslim population in world....
Beware of using ATM especially when you are wet. Recently, a man was elecrocuted when using...
People usually believe that there is a age limit to do anything. But here comes a couple who won marathon challenge at their sixties. Great Insipiration for youngsters today....
I see less participation by the member in games section.My idea is if given cash credit more member would be attracted towards the games section . Suggestion To be eligible...