OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

In the "My comments" section.. we can see the comments posted by us.. on clicking the tab.. we are directed to that page.. but if we click on next page of comment or...
What is the gift you would give to your father on his birthday?
About 46 people died who are linked with Vyapam Scam. Some of are involved in this scam and some of  are investigating about this scam. There should be C.B.I. inquiry...
How lucky are people who gathered 'silver' in rain.  Hope there may be gold rain some time...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10721]} photo courtesy rambabu arle ] I am pleased to announce a fund for help of people in need due to natural calamities. As we are aware present...
Friends I love my pink tedy bear a lot. Even today also it is my favourite. What's your favourite toy? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8832]}
Hai Maverick, i have a suggestion of adding a top users in the left sidebar. The users list are displayed with their total number of approved articles. Top five or Top ten...
It is generally accepted that the Indian youth is much more modern and progressive in their outlook towards various issues such as gender biases, civic awareness, rights of...
Is there any logic in different types of dress for men and women. Why both cannot wear same dress. Why should only women wear sari and not men. Why dhoti Kurta should be only...
I attended my first virtual class yesterday.It was a good experience.The audience consisted of telecom engineers from Hyderabad,Chennai,Delhi and the program was condcted at...
The writing industry is fast developing in India, there are many well established writers and many more young writers are coming up. But somehow I feel that the quality is being...
What is the chemical name for Glauber's salt or saltcake ?
Which one would you prefer to invest in shares or debentures?
Hello Friends.. I am not able to vote under poll section.. A message box opens and a following message is written: "You are not allowed to vote on this poll. Please...
Our VIPs never hesitate to cause inconvenience for their own convenience. VIP cultures do not develop in a vacuum. They come from the attitudes we inculcate in our children and...
Crucifix is Christian symbol. How funny that a crucifix with Communist symbol of Hammer and sickle is presented to...
It may happen with anyone's life......a person visiting a tourist centre or holy place away from his state may need to communicate people speaking a different language. :pinch:...
Why has Rahul Gandhi taken leave? I mean there is nothing wrong with taking a leave but why during parliament's budget session? 
i am not at all satisfied with the editing team as they say my articles are copied but they should read properly as see as there is a vast difference in a copied content and a...
My hubby has never remembered my birthday till now. He even forget his birthday too. Last year, he forget our anniversary. :evil: :evil: . When asked, he was even confused, if...