OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Members and moderators I have a proposal for all here as given in the suggest. Please share your opinion on this matter.
Open Google Image search and type "Atari Breakout" in the search box and click enter. And then enjoy the surprise google has for you. :)
In the hit and run case that took place in 2002' movie star Salman Khan hit a person who was sleeping on the footpath causing death to the person sleeping on the footpath. Salman...
Happy Republic Day to everyone. Have a nice day.
I am an aspirant of Marine Engineering. Though I know most of the things regarding career in this field and that it is a very adventurous one, I want to have some more about the...
I am inspired from one post of Gulshanji. I have already told him, I will give him its copyright :silly: :cheer: . Suppose, world is going to end in December 2012. So, all of...
Does anybody face this problem? The comments already posted are invisible. There is no option for adding a new comment.
Here are some probing questions faced by interviewees.    https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/3-killer-interview-questions-one-184000291.html  
Yakub Memon is to be hanged yet killers of Rajiv Gandhi and Beant Singh  CM punjab got...
What do you mean by Autarky?
There is an array of  fun and learning activities for children in Bengaluru...
This award can be given to members who submit maximum valid approved polls daily.
The Monk who changed the life of Narendra Modi. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/The-monk-who-changed-Narendra-Modis-life/articleshow/47143664.cms  
It feels nice to see two of my last two articles figure atop Google's pages! Just type the titles of these two! Please don't treat it as attempt at self-promotion!! It's a kind...
While going through the net I came across this news item ..It shows the extent to which people go to share personal  information on the social media , many a times leading...
I have heard that IPS officers are paid some amount of the value of the smuggled objects they catch as commission. I have seen the same in many movies too. Is it true or is it...
I never knew it's Gas, Diesel and Petrol. Now you think if our GDP goes up- any thing wrong with that? :laugh:
Is judgement in India is done only on the basis of money and power. Why the Asharam's case is pending so long.? If we have witnesses and culprit, why not the court is giving its...
why am not rewarded with any points for adding comments on polls? did anyone face this problem?
most of doctor says that one apple one day will keep us healthy everyday??????????? is it really true or they say us to eat the apple just to have vitamin in our body...