OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Yesterday a lone Muslim gunman shot dead 4 marines at 2 naval establishment in USA. Such cases are galore and one can recollect the massacre at Fort Hood when a Muslim major...
Hi friends, I would like to suggest a new idea. I guess we can have a scrolling bar at the top, below [quote] * Categories * My Discussions * Forum...
Kalpana Sharma  highlights the problems faced by women when their names change after...
What are the functions of state legislature?
Union minister spots a hidden cam in the trial room of a of Fanindia. http://www.rediff.com/news/report/smriti-irani-spots-camera-hidden-in-changing-room/20150403.htm  
Hello maverick sir, http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/kokkisajee/s.jpg I had posted more than 40 comments on article yesterday. why am not awarded as top voter? i...
Many of the candidates asked about what to choose from "SSC CGL or IBPS PO" Work Profile SSC CGL: Carry out raids inspections travelling work make note and data...
We all know about the Gurukula system that was prevalent in ancient India. They built men of strong character, who knew the goal of their birth and death. Do you think that...
As Reviews are mainly targetted for attracting visitors, the latest articles in the reviews section can be displayed in the home page or through a seperate scrolling text to...
Must Read: Life Cycle... Class 10: "Beta, bas iss saal mehnat kar le phir saari zindagi aaraam karna." . class 11: "Beta, do saal theek se padhai kar le phir...
This is an example how people in India are wasting money. To deny RTI application  NGT spend RS....
A fact that has emerged after Modi took the initiative to meet the Pak premier in Russia. Firstly why he took this initiative? In any case it turned out to be a futile exercise...
Raju Umamaheswar deals in detail the power of...
Please report spam threads immediately to keep forums clean in pace of responding to such posts. I am thankful to charmingkid who just reported 2 of them.
What are parliamentary provisions?
I tried to upload a ppt file of size around 4.5 MB in the documents section.It is not accepting. Is ppt extension is not allowed in documents?
Which country's cricket club ground is known as the Oval ?
Prompted by a very spiritual person on the Tamil Brahmin community, that I belong to, to wear earrings in both ears, I have started wearing them for a while, It used to be the...
I am a BSNL customer of Mobile services and my uncle is a distributor of products of the company. But I am very dissatisfied with their services. Its network is very bad and...
I had written an article and submitted it. Later I found a mistake and found no editor for the article being edited. When my article was rejected for some formatting I had some...