OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

When are the results of Group Discussions going to be announced?
How would you distinguish between a devil and an angel? Answer should be little funny.
There is a big trend towards becoming so selfish and self-centered and not caring for the elders in the family or even brothers and sisters.  We not do seem to be bothered...
Hello Everyone, After a long hiatus, I am back to do my work as an Editor. I really apologize for my long absence, but believe me was not intentional. Unavoidable situations...
Here is a list of 20 things to do when you are in 30s. If you want to be happy and live happily ever after, start...
Thiruvananthapuram : Kerala's Akshaya centres, which began as facilitators for e-literacy programmes, were Thursday legally notified as service centres - a first for any state in...
Sir as you can see me (bhuyali saroj) on 3rd position in points but then also...
Please add some points for projects reports maverick......
What is Embargo?
Yoga retreats are common in India, these retreats are among the best in the world. Recently, there are certain Yoga retreats in Kerala also. God’s own country is famous for...
I suggest that three more categories be added to the Q&A section. 1. Books 2. Health and Lifestyle 3. Food and Drinks The above three categories will help us add more...
Why my points on leader board and in my accounts are different?.. My account show that from this month start i have scored more than 1000 points and leader board is just showing...
It was an unexpected result favouring just one party where a coalition was thought to be on cards... What could possibly be the reasons. Also Narayana Murthy's son also won in...
Why is healthy lifestyle important?  
This question has often caused a lot of confusion. Let us discuss and try to find out which could have been the first one. The chicken or the egg?
Hello Moderator, I could not see any new article published for the past few days even though i have approved articles.I think support team has to be speedened up a little to...
In a survey, RMSI is found the best company in India to work for. Last year it was Google...
Scientists say two glasses of tomato juice a day strengthens bones and can ward off osteoporosis. The key ingredient is thought to be lycopene, the antioxidant already credited...
i have written 4 articles and submitted all but still now i haven't got any reply or anything which will let me know that my article is accepted and i have got money for that. Is...
The groom, after his wedding to Rajkumari in  Badaun in Uttar Pradesh finds, it was not Rajkumari, he married bnut Raj...