OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What is the role of Business Advisory Committee?
Sachin Tendulkar's life has been deconstructed by 10 artists. This exhibition is on display at Mumbai's National gallery of Modern...
The first Sunday of May every year is observed as World Laughter Day. They say laughter is the best medicine. Then why waiting? Let's laugh. Pour in your best jokes. This is...
What were the difficulties you faced as a parent? Was there any situation for you that was hard to deal with as a parent?
From last three days, i am really facing problems while casting votes... Every time i cast 2-3 votes and i get a message that you are not logged in...How to solve this problem?
I am an engineering aspirant and that's why I am taking Brilliant Tutorials Test Series for IITJEE 2011. I am getting about 60 percent in nearly all part tests till now. I expect...
:woohoo: Question: "How to Kill an Ant??" :woohoo: Asked in an Exam for 10 Marks!! :evil: Student: Mix Chilli Powder with Sugar, :angry: & keep It...
Finally after a very long time I am planning to go for a trip next month with my friends. I would like you people to suugest me some good places where we can have a lot of fun...
Are you eating rice is original or plastic? Plastic rice is imported from China and other countries, mixed with original rice and sold in the...
In MY COMMENTS section... I can see the comments only on 1 page but whenever I move to next page, it shows an error.. 404-Components Not Found.. Is there anybody having...
Hai, There is a very great delay in the announcement of the Member of the week award. Not only this, the award from 2Aug'08- 8Aug'08 has been skipped earlier. Why not this...
Article 370 of the constitution confers some far reaching powers to the state of J and K. On 17the July the Kashmir High Court has given a landmark judgement. The bench of 2...
Here are a few useful Websites with high utility. http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2a1wDZ/guzfUwbP:4aOGR4/oneminutelist.com/11-best-websites-to-waste-your-time-on/  
 The development comes as a whiff of fresh air at a time when politicians' comments about Gita created controversy. A 12 - year old Muslim girl wins Geeta contest. Read...
Today Salman Khan is acquitted in one more case against him. After stretching the arms case to 18 years, Salman Khan got benefit of lack of...
Do you think there should be censorship over entertainment in India. I think it should be done to save our culture from exploitation through emotional attyachar or others. What's...
The reason India won the Cricket World Cup 2011: ....Tendulka(R) ..................G(A)mbir ............Yuvra(J) ....................V(I)render...
Can u tell me plz where in the "Submit An Article" zone (after choosing catagory and sub catagory) I can write the main content of my article? There are the following...
Many are not aware that the skin of many fruits and vegetables are loaded with minerals, including calcium, iron, potassium and sodium; so it shouldn’t come as any surprise that...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10671]} Once you are sure of yourself , the more criticism the stronge you become...