OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

A newly developed crystal, sprinkled on food for added flavour, can help you lose those extra pounds by tricking your brain into believing that you have consumed more food than...
Jyalalitaa's case on disproportionate assets  The carnataka high court is going to deliver its verdict today. Do you think, the verdict goes in Salman's...
Friend today is my birthday.
do u think india won the world cup match against sri lanka
Veto power is the privilege of the permanent 5 members of UNSC ,If India becomes a permanent member of UNSC then it can better handle its issues at International forum.
Garlic Magic. Read all about this wonder plant which is present in every household. http://garlicshaker.com/blog/top-20-uses-for-garlic-some-of-these-might-surprise-you/  
Hello Moderator, When we create a new topic in forums, the check box with the text "Check this box to have yourself notified about replies to this topic" is checked...
Personally I feel that an individual shd have the freedom to convert to any religion or follow any religion or sect of his own free will and choice.However, when there is...
Due to Karthik's long absence the GD had gone out.Now Astha's inconvenience badly affects the daily forum activator award also.So some immediate arrangements is to be taken to...
I am worried the way moderator team is locking threads bother me that tomorrow when I log in to Bodduan I won't find any thread to respond. :woohoo: Well done guys doing nice...
Shashi Kapoor, the third of the Kapoor khandan was awarded the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke Award on 10'the Mothers day.in this connexion, I recal his iconic dialoge from the...
Hi today is Basant Panchami that is the fifth day of Basant ( spring). It is considered to be an auspicious day. In Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand it is celebrated grandly as Saraswati...
I am not sure if other members have noticed this but the article page is sporting a new look which is really very nice ! The related articles and author article sections are on...
Some do not become fat even after heavy eating. It is because they use more energy for passive phycical activities like heart beat, breathing etc. Even then, they need to avoid...
Hi, I m unable to submit any article.As i click on the save button, there is an error showing a script is running on the page etc... if i click no button in the mesage box of...
What do you mean by Detente?
Canada will give over 50 fellowships and funds worth more than $4 million to Indian graduate students and institutional partners as part of its steps to boost educational ties...
Martial Law is a severe form of government and means that the present system of justice is superseded  Punishments like flogging is introduced and all cases are heard within...
Here is how a little carelessness in typing lead to...
Currently Modi is going to visit China to meet their giant e-commerce CEO's, Alibaba company is one of them and to talk and make arrangements to encourage their investments in...