OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Many are under the wrong impression, one should go to a Gym for exercises. It is far from truth. Here is an interesting Infographic thhat shows vividly about exercise can be done...
Hello Moderator, I think currently maximum of 4 images are allowed to post in this category.Also images are appearing in small on the right hand side of the page. If there is...
Kerala is blessed with nature.Here is a heritage trip to Kerala.Read it and enjoy the Kerala Beauty. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=98935
Do you know Monroe Doctrine?
In the thread where I asked about the changes you would like to bring in the society I got varied responses. Some seem to be unhappy about poverty, some about the corruption...
Some people wakes till late night and sleep at morning till afternoon. how to make them wake early in the morning as a normal people. Can anyone tell me. They themselves never...
A Pioneering Eco Village in West Wales  finds an alternative model for living on the land. It empowers people to explore what it is to live a low-impact lifestyle. It...
Friends you must have come across funny people and their weird or funny pick up lines at some point or the other in your life. So I invite you to share incidents from your life...
What a Frenchman has understood so well, why can't our politicians understand this??? http://creative.sulekha.com/what-the-frenchman-says-about-india_598927_blog
One of my article was approved first and now got rejected with the reason mentioned as "Editor Review: Rejected. Please select the section/category. Embed the source code...
What a dramatic reversal of fortune How politics can reverse the fortunes of some political parties. Have a...
A Noida based company was doing fraud in the name of social media, and around 7 lakh people have invested their money in this fraud company. Many such other companies are present...
3 Reasons to Stop Worrying About Your Negative Thoughts We’re taught that in order to feel self-assured and confident, we should banish negative thoughts from our lives. Kind...
The world is celebrating the space station's tenth birthday - the longest period of time of continuous human habitation outside Earth's...
What is Open Door Policy?
I could not find any option for Editing the answer in QnA?Can it be implemented?
By mistake i clicked Negative thumb Instead of clicking positive thumb in QnA.. How can i Rectify that..?
Can you call someone a "Proficient writer" just in his/her few post? Or will you give him/her enough time to prove himself to be called as "Proficient writer". This is what the...
This website provides a wealth of info about many features. Worth Bookmarking. www.wonderclub.com/wildlife.html          
Nick names....we can give someone with love or hate. My close friends call me Sandhu. I really enjoy it. Let us discuss about such nick names you have given someone in...