OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Do you think that would be a profitable business or have I a better choice?? Suggest a more beneficial business. I want to be rich soon. How about starting a cricket betting...
A thief returned items stolen from a musueaum. Is this change of heart?. No. The stolen items were unlucky to the...
What do you mean by Zionism?
Friendship Day is celebrated on the first Sunday of August every year and this year it falls on the 2nd day of the month. "If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want...
The mind boggling architectural grandeur of ancient temple builders can be seen in Khajuraho temple. www.terragalleria.com/asia/india/khajuraho/picture.indi39612.html    
can srilanka win today against newzeland in semifinal
dear moderator, Please give me details where to view private messages...REcently i got a private message which is not shown in the message list but when i went to profile page...
A small Birthday message for the member can be displayed in home page for the whole day.This will make the members very happy. Friends, please share your views on this.
Ban Ki-moon said the International Day of Yoga would bring attention to yoga's holistic benefits, according to this Reuters...
Hi Friends, I am Kiran Thakur - new member. I am an Engineer and currently preparing for Civil Services. I am new to this community so please do  cooperate. Thank you
Why woman can not be agressive and man her victim. Exactly this happened. A woman molested an auto  driver and her friend photographed. The woman is...
Friends I have seen many people has love bird watching or counting stars in the sky in their leisure hours. I love to make bubbles while I wash clothes and thus I spend enough...
A copy of the first edition of Jane Austen's romantic novel 'Pride and Prejudice' has fetched 139,250 pounds at an auction in Britain, more than 150,000 times its original...
Whenever I see poor children begging on the streets in half torn clothes with no slippers and no shelter, I wish I could eliminate beggary from the society. We all want to do...
Why people become much lazy in their lifes. Every time they post pone the things. Can any of you tell me how to releave their laziness and become active in life without their...
Friends I have seen many children jumping in muddy water and having fun. How many of you have done this in your childhood?
Here is a collection of photographs of River Ganges depicting the true spirit of the River. www.behance.net/gallery/The-Ganges/346274  
Because they wear a uniform, cops think that they have the right to do...
Hello mate, I would like to know from yourself about using a website analysis tool. Did anyone used this kind of tool ever? Please let me know. Here is the website I am talking...
Hi, i would like to know that one of my article which i posted yesterday night has got a remark from editor that it is approved but partially copied. :( can i know which part...