OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Want to know how ugly or good looking you are? A new iPhone application called the Ugly Meter can tell you in moments. Read on to know how it works. :woohoo: :cheer:
Pan Yizhong, 46,gobbled 160 eggs in less than 40 minutes. He's from China's Hunan province. This feat was done to promote a...
Some people deal with challenges. They enjoy challenges, not difficulties. Here are the reasons why some people are happy, who love what they...
I am unable to post comments for either articles or on polls for quite some time! Is anyone else facing the same problem??? :(
You may feel that it's nothing special, kids use to win a lot of prizes for school competitions and studies. But it's not the case of my vavoos. She has never won any competition...
Read more about this Boy Shailendra Kumar Chourasia of...
'Granta: The Magazine of New Writing Pakistan', a compilation by various Pakistani writers, continued to be number one in the non-fiction section of the bestseller list this week...
Lifre of students are filled with such things that they have derived from their talented mind. They should take opportunity for them to do something different from others. So for...
Hello, :) :) I have a new suggestion to increase the participation & Make QnA more active... I feel that QnA points should be calculated differently, &...
Friends we have many a times heard the jokes of elephant and an ant. Can you tell me how is great and why?
This is a good news for the employees of SBI, that it pans to offer 3% annual profit to staff as...
What is Utopianism?
How much I earned if a posting the new message or reply the message. Please clarify me in details. I am not asking for article posting.
A collection of Vajpayee's rare photos. http://indianexpress.com/photos/picture-gallery-others/atal-bihari-vajpayees-rare-photos-from-express-archive/
RESPECTED SIR, when i am uploading pic from computer which i have self clicked and i want it to be posted in my article but when i am trying to insert the image in article, it...
After the proposal Of Narendra Modi, The UN General Assembly will take up an India-led resolution today to declare June 21 every year as 'International Day of Yoga', with an...
It is the Valentine's day tomorrow, made any plans on how to spend the day with your loved ones? or yet to decide? Or do you happen to be of the lot who believe in celebrating...
Believe it or not, a government primary school in Pakistan's Rawalpindi city is run at a graveyard. And the school shuts whenever a body is brought for...
The complete wash out of MNS in civic polls in Maharashtra is welcome. But will it stop its violent harassment tactics as they have not bought it any rewards in the polls. Or...
When I submitted the cheque in bank the manager asked what is the relation to you with Boddunan? For what they pay you this money etc.Finally he told me to implement bank...