OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello Aastha, It will be good if you publish the results in the first thread where you have posted the image.We need not scroll through links to see the winners and also it will...
I am not sure but I have a feeling like that. Would you come forward to confirm it please!!! :cheer: :cheer: Congratulations.
Forbes Magazine has called the photo in which Chinese Premier Li Keqiang and Prime Minister Narendra Modi appears...
Too Trite ? Yes, all of us must have heard the title of this Post innumerable times at one time or other. But have you really thought about what it means?  According to...
Here is a list of some offbeat...
SHAME ON EDITORS AND ADMIN THEY CHEATED MY MONEY TWO TIMES, ONCE WHEN I REACHED 1500 AND THE SECOND WHEN I REACHED 2250. IF ADMIN WAS IN FRONT OF ME I WOULD HAVE SPITTED ON HIS...
If the animal was trained as a human being he is too awesome. The latest instance is launched by a goat. This unique record of his feat. In just 25 seconds, while it Boardig...
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced admissions for the January 2011 session http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=99546
If you are one f those who strive for Self Discovery that leads to discovery which is very a essential first step for Self...
What is single transferable vote?
Why can't we post cricket schedules in article section? I think even these things generate traffic to Boddunan, because they are many people across the country who may be...
Most expensive train service in Asia, operating from...
Suggestion to add daily horoscope,which can be displayed under the server date and time option on the home page in a small box..I think even aspicious days are festivals can be...
Our karmas ( Deeds) build our samskaars (innate mental tendencies). Just as we pass good physical characteristics through our genes to our progeny, we also pass on good...
Today is the birthday of our friend Robert.. Lets joining wishing him. Happy birthday Robert.
Decks were cleared for Jayalalithaa's return as Tamil Nadu chief minister after the Karnataka High Court on May 11 acquitted her in the 19-year-old disproportionate assets...
On Zee Bangla channel there is a programme titled, Apur Sansar, in which Rita Koiral, a Bengali actress, came as a guest in one of the episodes. There she openly stated that...
I know human beings are the most intelligent creature God has made but still I don't want to be a human being in the next birth if I am given a choice I would like to be a bird...
i think india definitely won the match against australia
Negative thoughts are heavy, compulsive and pervasive, leading to weak memory, poor decision-making skills, and lack of enthusiasm. Our vital energy (prana) gets trapped in our...