OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Here are some quirky traditions. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/people/Festive-fervour-Quirky-traditions/articleshow/45666182.cms  
The threads seem to be too long with information just copy pasted from various sites. Also not all the replies are related to the topic. It is looking like a mix of things.These...
Social activist Irom Sharmila was fighting with government, and tried in election this time, but she got only 90 votes against C. M.  O. Ibobi...
Personally I am a serious person, it doesn't mean that I don't smile or joke but with very limited person. At work, I have my own place and behave it accordingly. But when I...
The potion that burns hundreds of calories while you sit and read a book. http://lifehealthandbeauty.com/the-magic-potion-that-dissolves-pounds-overnight/  
hi, i think their should one category to give review for bike too.. what you say Friends.
Of course a big Yes from my side. 2012 is really significant to me as I have started online earning this year and am 100% confident that I have chosen the right path. Also, for...
Ants - Next King of the World .Yes read this. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=99097
Today when I was going through listed articles, I was very happy to see some more than fifty of them were marked as 'HOT'!! Thanks to all who have made it possible!!!
When I was a child I used to think about inventing a Time Machine some day. :laugh: If you had the brains and luck what would you like to invent some day ?
Now its the Policeman who lost his eye with David Miller's Shot... Are there no precautionary measures undertaken in this regard. And how come such situations arise.. Are they...
This 16 year old, an Oracle certified professional, became one of the youngest ever to pass the advanced JAVA certification exams with 92% in...
The United Nations decided to dedicate March 8th as International Women's day in the year 1975 although the moment for equal rights began much earlier by the Russian women....
There were time when I tried to get online in Boddunan through my mobile but failed to do so. Now with so much changes done, can we get online through Mobile phones. Members, I...
See how self- defeating behaviour sabotages you and creates Road blocks for your...
Yesterday I was online in this site till 4Pm.Till then the result of GD for the week 6th July to 11th July didn't come.Today when I looked my earning saw me as winner.But the...
In a major step towards changing the pattern for the civil services entrance exams, the Union Public Service Commission Monday announced a new syllabus for the preliminary exam,...
What do you mean by Oligarchy?
Hi , i have posted an article yesterday evening. i found that the article status is showing pending approval? but in remarks its showing Approved? is my article not approved? i...
At the time of my B.Tech myself and my friend has prepared many topics and both of us have the habit of making money through online by submitting articles. Due to some...