OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

With the recent "Lone Wolf" attacks such as the one in London, what is the reason that these terrorists, leaving all rationality and sympathy behind, indulge in such heinous...
Discuss wheter Mamata Banerjee better than Lalu Yadav in managing the railway department
Late A.P.J Abdul Kalam said that every Indian should do his or her duty diligently.  He advised "Young people should have the ability to face challenges with confidence....
The 'healthy' items in mCdonalds memo not really healthy. secret advice of the...
What is junta?
MBA today has become almost as ordinary as a graduation degree. Only difference being those students who get their degrees from world-class institutes like Wharton, LSE, IIM,...
An intersting feature about Osama bin Laden's hideout in Afghanistan. http://www.rediff.com/news/report/pix-a-rare-look-inside-osama-bin-ladens-afghan-hideout/20150313.htm  
Dr. Arun Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi and founder of the M.K.Gandhi Institute for Nonviolence, in his June 9 lecture at the University of Puerto Rico shared the following...
There is no member on forums for some time now. Where have they all gone? I think they are eager to see the full fledged site in normal mode more than any thing else. Let me know...
I observe that Property keyword is very much popular and its requirement is for all person so If any new section or review include related to land, properties than Traffic will...
Government have taken up initiatives like Jan Dhan Yojana, Swachh Bharat, Subsidies for green automobiles. What can we do to use them better and what can we start up new from our...
You have reached to your place finally, you are our new emperor.
I thought of creating a poll and i saw a big description box almost 75% the size of my monitor.What is the minimum number of characters needed in that field?
Two women aged 23 and 15 have been forced to leave their home with the remainder of their family according to Amnesty International. Why ? The sister's brother, Ravi, fell in...
There are many medical treatments that are really disgusting but successful. one is eating live fish....
What do you mean by lame-duck session?
I have started many threads here for normal members and moderators. Now let it be our administrator. Hoping he won't feel bad with this thread. :dry: . :silly: From the time...
Now there is a proposal of IPL 2 in which top four teams from the IPL edition will play a tournament and this is to replace CLt20... Is this good or bad proposal as the star...
i won my first DFAA on March 6 but i have not been awarded the cash credit for it.I checked in the awards list and found my name but in the user column found my user name as...