OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

when we use pathetic ??and what's its real meaning ?
What do you mean by Genocide?
Suppose, one day, when you open this site, you find many posts posted here under your name. But those where not done by you. What will you do? What will you do with that...
Do you think dreaming is a part of planning?
I had this subject called behavioral science in college and during its viva I was asked this question by my teacher that left me in a deep thought :unsure: What is Life for you...
Hello Moderator, Is it possible to display the daily forum activator award on home page like the Leader board because sometimes it is difficult and time consuming to go through...
Most recently we have expressed our hidden ambitions when God appeared before us. Now let us think, a little different. Suppose he says, "Last time I granted what you asked...
Copywriting is a term related with "Advertising." Copywriting is an art, that drags the attention of the Buyer to create an interst  in the buyer. And ultimately towards...
When the Bodyguard of a UP Minister winked at an Agra woman, Sadhvi Pandey, She lost her temper and hit the ceiling. What happened Next ? ...
Hello, I have prepared an article in MS word and pasted it directly in article section instead of using Word Tool box. Is there any method to change this please reply me fast...
Caught between coalition partners TDP and Shiv Sena  the BJP government has buckled and forced Air India to withdraw its ban on flying the  SS MP who has confessed to...
How to make poha in oats ?
Can RTE be implemented in toto? Is it good for students of all callibres and categories?How do you forsee its implications?
A mother would not care for even entire wealth for sake of child. But here is a €Chinese mother who would not break open her car to save child. The fire staff had to take oen...
After long time India has won any test series outside india. Its a great Historic Win. After 22 years India have won Test Match series in Sri lanka.
An art collection that makes you sit and think. http://www.rediff.com/news/special/his-art-will-make-you-think-and-weep/20150331.htm    
I mean I am planning a tour for a 15 days- Last year I went for a world tour- now where do you suggest me to go this year, let me know some interesting places.
Hi, I want to know about the how many points will be there in $1 (US DOLLAR) or Rs.1 (INR). How can we convert the points in cash? Please answer me about two these...
May this new year bring in the happiest and most beautiful times for you and all members of boddunan family.Happy new year 2013-Ram,& Family. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9555]}
"we must all be with the PM and support him and we continue to do things with the sense of efficiency, then I'm sure we will make some progress," Murthy said...