OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

According to U.S. researchers, sensors in our spinal cord helps us remain balanced while maneuvering our way through crowd or walking across an icy parking lot in winter so...
I just sent a PM to some one and the way it worked, I am in love with it. I am feeling like sending messages to every one in place of posting in forums. :P
What does prayer means? Why do we pray? Its just an ritual or something more. Reciting aarti at home or in temple has any purpose or we have just become habitual of doing this?
"Never judge a book by it's cover" It has been said that "you can't judge a book by its cover." This means that you cannot evaluate things by the...
QnA is a section which can fetch a lot of internet traffic to our site.. we know that for most of the search query, yahoo answer link comes to the top of the results.. so we...
Iam trying to opening google for the past 30 minutes. It is not opening. Anybody facing this problem?
Some strange and highly paid ...
After taking charge as the CM, Jayalalita took many welfare...
A strange feeling of happiness reaching the mountain top. Thank you all :P
No earnings have been updated from last two weeks, has boddunan stopped weekly leadership program or is there any technical problem which will be solved in few days?
Your Tongue color indicates your health problems.  Here is a vivid account of different ailments, what happens if your tongue color is not in an ideal color and the...
What is Gerrymandering?
Now it's time for Onam celebration. Hoping you all know story behind our Onam. On Thiruvonam day of Malayalam Month Chingam every year, Mahabali visits his subjects to see what...
Friends, am shifting tomorrow to a new home just 2.5 kms away. Though am happy to find a good and comfortable home now, I will surely miss the natural scenery of sunsets, paddy...
I have a sister studying in 10th class, after seeing Boddunan she is very much interested to join in Boddunan. My question is we both will be using the same system and our IP...
A dancer from kerela is the new entry from India to enter the Guinness World book of records http://spicezee.zeenews.com/articles/story71651.htm
A glimpse of World's Greatest...
Hi Friends sorry if any one has given this suggestion. Why we have award for Top earn of the month like other awards.Will will get 25 or 50 Rs.This will incourage new members to...
Some Indian children were asked this question. 'What does religion mean to you?' Their answers are a lesson for...
Most of the members active on this forum seem to be politically inclined (or affiliated) towards one party or the other. Just for fun- What do you like the most about any one of...