OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The present situation is that after we cast our vote for a particular poll, we have to scroll down to submit comment. after that we have to scroll up back to click the next post...
If you could rewind time and go back what would you like to do once again?
According the World Health Organisation, Indoor air is the second biggest killer after blood pressure in India claiming over 1.3 million lives every year. Here are 12 indoor...
Today morning I have posted answers to some threads, the thing is that the number of posts have increased but the points are not credited to my account. Is there any limit for...
No one thought that there will be a designation after Emperor. Even I was surprised when I saw my name changing to Caeser. Now again..... :P am just 250 posts away from 20K. What...
Hello Friends, As i got positive response from the members,iam starting this mathematical puzzles thread and here is the first puzzle. Question 1: In the year 1932,a...
John Nash,is renowned for his work in game theory, winning the Nobel Prize for Economics in 1994. His breakthroughs in maths - and his struggles with schizophrenia - were the...
It is not uncommon to see, in every Home Pests of different kinds like Ants, Cockroaches etc. Here are a few ways, which are non toxic to get rid of these...
What is Filibuster?
When stored properly, these everyday items will last for years — sometimes decades — even after they’ve been opened. And they’ll lose very little, if any, of their original...
This is really interesting. I would like to know all you people out there. So use a movie name that best suits you, whatever you think. It will be fun :) Let us see how...
8 laws every woman must aware: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/education/story/women-laws/1/469156.html
The 46-year-old Punjabi Mumbaikar was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis when she was 15 and had to give up everything that was considered normal for a child of her age. But...
Entire Earth is burning due to of natural calamity. Natural calamity has been striking all the continents. USA, China, Japan and so on....... And Latest earth quake and...
I will keep this really short as I really don't believe in excuses. Just wanted to inform you all that I sincerely apologize for not being active in the last couple of weeks. I...
Dear members. We all are part of Boddunan team. The site is dedicated to provide best resources and information to the world wide but some time some member get temper wth there...
I have won two awards and got Rs 50, but to my left My Earnings shows only Rs 5 which I earned through an article. However, below it shows that I have won two awards but the...
I found a very good editing skill test.hope editors and people who want to test there editing skills can take...
  It is not just only in AP and Telangana, but the entire country is experiencing unprecedented Heat...
A thinker, activist and a Social reformer, Jyoti Rao Phule. His wife, Savitribhai Phule and Jyot Rao Phule were the pioneers of Women's education in India. We all should pay...