OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hai Friends, I have a proverb here.... "Caution Is The Eldest Child of Wisdom" Try to give the correct explanation and meaning for this proverb, along...
What is wrong i paying homage to a living dignitary?  Nothing wrong. Just ask the Jharkhand...
I do after taking bath daily the day when i miss it i always have a feeling as if something seriously is missing which i forgot to do. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Normally, women like to add their husbands' name once they got married. Why is it so? ;) Is it to prove that, now they have become a private property......or to show love and...
With some incidents of harsh punishments meted out to children apparently weighing heavy on his mind, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh today said the school environment should be...
On September 28, The Nightingale of India, Lata Mangeshkar's Birthday. was celebrated.  Here are some interesting facts about Lata...
I am seeing a term Karma in each response, some having Karma 2, Karma 0, Karma 18 and even Karma -2. What is this actually.
Stephan Brusche, used banana as his canvas. http://food.ndtv.com/photos/banana-art-like-youve-never-seen-before-19243?pfrom=home-photogallery  
I have been away from it for quite some time and missing you all! Loss is all mine, hope to catch you all later! To my great pleasure I find a band of new members joining the...
Anxiety is something that can be very difficult to live  with it. . Luckily, there are several ways to tackle anxiety. Meditation is one of them. Sit or lie...
What is Buffer State?
According to the State of Food Insecurity in the World published by the FAO, Food and Agricultural Organization, India is home to a quarter of world’s 794.6 million hungry...
Why can't we archive group discussion topics by consolidating the points written by the members and merge them into a single thread or an article with some good keywords in the...
An unmarried person is a freebird. Then why marry. There are many perks for married...
You may be thinking, it's about your special talent. But, am not talking about that special talent, but about those specials words or phrases :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:....
Earlier, I used to write many pages using my paper and pen. But nowadays I can't stay with my pen and paper more than 10 minutes. :silly: :silly: :silly: Computer keyboard is...
Are the members of Boddunan eligible for Google Adsense Revenue sharing program?
The company has cheated American air pollution tests by installing some software which senses when some emission test is going on and shows result much lower than actual. This...
A commercial artist Uses  coffee to paint stunning...
We say that student today are not like the good students of the past and it is also said that teachers are also changed... But who is deteriorated more..???