OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Breast feeding has been part of motherhood throughout history.. See this...
Since our childhood we have been taught that India is a secular country. But when we get the experience of our practical life, everything looks false.  From the child birth...
If our Moderator Maverick is on leave, it seems the review of articles also will not happen. I thought boddunan has seperate editors for doing things. Does anyone has some idea...
I have seen that in all species females are better looking than their male counterpart then how is it different.Don't you find it strange?. :blink:
what particular tree,still existing was the staple feed of dinosaurs? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Hemorrhoids  also known as Piles cause lot of pain among adults.It should be treated as early as possible  to avoid pain and discomfort. My father had this problem, He...
This is my 3000th forum post.I have some suggestions which I had put earlier also. 1. When a suggestion is accepted the suggested person gets an adhoc award. At the same time...
In 2013, 47,587 women died due to breast cancer, while 40,985 died from cervical cancer..An alarming situation...
I am having one question regarding paying tax on income earned from Boddunan. I am an IT Professional and i will be paying tax this year for the first time. As earning...
It is an accepted fact world over that Yoga Asanas are the most effective way for enjoying a blissful and Healthy life..  "Adho Mukha Svanasana " or Downward Dog posture is...
Do you think joint family system is good for recent day society?
Haryana has recently witnessed a shocking 15 rape cases in the last single month. To curb the the harassment of women in the city the Khaap Panchayats from all over the state...
I am seeing membership level as new boarder, gold boarder, diamond boarder etc. I want to know how this is is decided. What the point limitations for each level.
Company : RENAULT Model : YENI... Apprx.Cost: Rs. 1, 30, 000
Ambani registered his latest acquisition, a gorgeous 7-series BMW, for Rs 1.6 crore at the Motor Vehicles Department in Mumbai, according to Midday...
In your opinion what constitutes an ideal discussion  ? 1,Is it  exchange of ideas which may become heated at times or 2, Is it to endorse someones view, mainly the...
Guys I Have a plan to create a promo for our site boddunan. what do you suggest? what are the details should be included in video.
What to do when neighbor's dog shits/pees in front of your house? :evil: It barks loudly at night? :evil:
Many diseases can be prevented simply by modifying our life style. Take this Quiz to know the things you are doing right and where you are going...
Madhuri endorsed the controversial Maggie and landed in soup. http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/05/29/madhuri-dixit-maggi_n_7470548.html?utm_hp_ref=in-lifestyle