OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Turmeric, also known as Queen of spices. In Hindi, it is known as Haldi Turmeric contains antioxidant properties among many other properties. Additionally Turmeric contains...
The big B Amitabh Bachhan has been slammed by Dr.Jagbir Rathee for allegedly sharing his poem on social media by someone else's...
What is Absolutism?
In more than 200 cities in Europe, it has decided to ban motor vehicles for a day to save...
Dear Moderator and editor I request you please put reason if web link rejected? So I can learn from our mistake.
does it means 15 question=cash credit , 1o question=no cash credit as i'd 20+ quizzes in my name with 1o question in each quiz so no cash credit for me
A well read person is Intelligent or is it that an intelligent person is well read? the general perception among the majority of people is that knowledge and intelligence are co...
It's true, every boy thinks his girl friend is most beautiful in this world. :evil: :evil: :evil: . Yet, would he like to see her without makeup? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...
I have doubt regarding payment as the site Boddunan is not eligible for Google Adsense Revenue sharing program, then from where are the moderators getting money to pay their...
Tomorrow is Deepavali/ Diwali. On the eve of this great festival i wish all the members ,Administrator, Editors and Moderators tons of joy and mirth {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
In order to make the food  Yummy we use Spices. But these spices if not used in the right proportion may spoil the food. Here are some tips throwing light on Right usage of...
This is funny my weblink rejected here has been selected best answer in rediff Q and A. Following is the copy of the mail I received: rediff.com Dear Jayen...
As far as possible, it is good for us to avoid antibiotics.  Here is a list of antibiotics which are gentle, cheap and non toxic. http://www.skrewtips.com/  
For several years now Indian - Americans have put up formidable challenges to their competitors and won most of the prestigious spelling awards in the...
You receive gifts from your employers. Do you have to share these with exchequer viz. Income...
One time opportunity to qualify for the BEST IT JOBS and make your resume directly available to top IT companies, apart from giving you a sense of accomplishment about partially...
Article section is the only section at Boddunan to earn money or any other section is there to earn money?
In olden days men lived closer to nature, but today we are going far from natural things. Some reasons why people in olden days didn't have food allergies but today's generation...
Just check walls of colleges or seats of buses and trains. We can see the names of boys and girls in numerous number. Sometimes, even written together. Why are teenagers doing...
An undaunted will to Survive makes all the difference. Here are the stories of Determined people who conquered...