OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I want to give one suggestion that in front page of forum we able to see 20 thread only if there will scrollbar then member can see more thread by scrolling.
Friends, It's time to say to good-bye to you all ! All the very best to you and take care!
Here are the revelations of Ex - TRAI...
Earlier in the day, #MallyaArrested was trending all over Twitter.  The Congress supporters claiming it to be the result of repeated questioning from Rahul Gandhi, while the...
What is Bourgeois?
i think sucide is a crime, if murdering is crime then so sucide too.
Is it believeable that a woman's tender breast could be used as weapon against police. Just...
I have written a article, how long will it take for the moderators to review my article and how will I know whether my article is reviewed or not?
Here are the ten things to know about Sania's illustrious career who created history on Sunday by clinching the second Grand Slam of the year after she won the women's doubles US...
Here are the photos of Hitler's Bunkers, where Eva Braun and Adolf Hitler married and where they...
It's really a funny question..... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I know, most of us have names similar to many film stars and politicians. Yet I won't reply. It's your job to find...
Four Chinese universities were in the list of 50 Best educational institutions.The premieum Institution IIT BOMBAY was in top 200, which was reduced to 24 place this year when...
we all know that in boddunan we have above 6500 members and also we know how much of them are active.Then why give joining bonus to new members who join the site like 25rs.This...
Rohit Sharma and his men crushed Chennai Super Kings in the IPL 2015 at the Eden Gardens...
 Triple Talaq is the Islamic practice followed by some Muslim men  for divorcing their wives saying the word " Talaq", three times. However, All India Muslim Personal...
Guys this is to inform you that I will not be available on Boddunan for the next five days! All of you keep rocking in the meantime! See you all very soon.
What do you mean by Coup d'Etat?
There is a proverb- Give dog a bad name and kill it. In India, this has another version. If you want to finish a woman, just declare that she is a witch. RThen do anything to...
This is only an example! Why we are creating this situation of gender bias which disrupts the learning cycle of a little heart?
When i am trying to submit article the following error is coming. stop running the script? A script on this page is causing IE to run slowly.If it continues to run,your...