OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Yoga Nidra has the potential to overcome trauma, anxiety and pain -- even if you can't (or don't want to) get up and practice asana....
Do you think ATMs are better providing services (transactions easily) than banks?
After 5 years, we are getting an opportunity to celebrate our daughter's birthday on Mahanavami. She was born on a Mahanavami day and we always missed that day to celebrate it as...
Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?" share your views.
I have submitted almost 10 polls and the very first one was on May 17th. Still it is not published. I think these days polls are taking very long time to get approved.
When Yogesh, a Delhi traffic cop seen a speeding car flouting the Traffic rules. He signaled to stop the car. But the car driver did not show any intention of stopping. Then our...
Almost every organization says that they are transparent in their rules and regulations and they don’t have favoritism for someone particular. It is true but can’t be said for...
There are many pain killers which are natural. That is these pain killers do not have any side effects. Another advantage with these natural pain killers is they are easily...
On the occasion Of  the first International Day of Yoga, PM, Narencdra Modi will do Yoga in New...
Milind Soman, is an Indian supermodel, actor, and film producer. gives a vivid account of the Importance of Endurance in  enriching one's...
Do they add minerals in water during the process to make it mineral water? :blink: What do you say? :blink:
I got an idea for boddunan regarding SMS alerts. According to my view, the sms alerts are send to the users regarding their article approved status. The users is intimated when...
hi, I have write some admission information of colleges and the programs they provide. I want to submit it in article section. But in Education category i couldnt find the...
We often remember 2 October as for Mahatama Gandhi birthday but we forget the man Lal Bahadur Shashtri whose birthday is too belong to 2 October. Shashtri ji may not be as big as...
I want to know the maximum number of quizzes that can be submitted in a day for cash credits. I have read the Guideleines but still I am confused. Please help me out. :(
The following facts about women are not just about women in India. These facts are related to women across the...
Yes, it's true we are often mistaken when we begin to know someone near. So take time to judge someone, never assume someone's character by just 1 or 2 situations. :) Just...
Cinnamon or Dalchin is a fantastic  source of fiber, Calcium,Iron, Manganese and powerful antioxidants. Here is a list of health benefits of...
Startling and hitherto unknown facts about the Nazi atrocities came into light...
I have an idea about Laptop Reviews. Like mobile reviews, laptop reviews are good one. If we add this means it is very helpful for buying laptop. It will increase boddunan...