OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Most of the cities now have the waiting timing fixed in its traffic signal so that the rider should know how long he/she has to wait for the green signal. But the waiting scene...
Which one is born first? :whistle: :whistle: :S :dry: :S :silly: :silly: Share your opinion please :P :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheer: :cheer:
When did India last defeated Australia in a world cup match? Hint: It was 24 years ago
How many trees you planted ? 5 ? 10 ? This man planted 10 million plants. http://www.thebetterindia.com/21804/greening-the-earth-daripalli-ramaiah-man-with-a-mission/  
A diet which is high in animal protein with a higher risk of (NAFLD) a condition in which fat builds up in the liver in over weight and leads to cancer and malfunction of the...
In a country where politicians demand special treatment an astonishing thing happened at Pune. Know...
Hello Maverick, I have an idea for the top reviewer. This award is given to the member who put more reviews. This can be seen in reviewers page. This award is given on...
Many parents believe Sugary  foods make kids hyperactive. But is far from truth and studies dismissed as a myth.   Here are such food myths that every parent must...
Which is the best shoe for a sportperson to wear while playing tennis?
Can somebody tell me the good websites for downloading hindi ,english movies free of cost?
I always miss major milestones here. This time, I haven't missed it. Let me congratulate you Sir for your recent milestone and every achievement....for the past 1 month or so,...
Here are three habits that every working mom can adopt to become...
Hello Friends, I think the games threads are pushing useful topics back and they are losing their importance.People usually checks the topics in Recent discussions and replies...
Name the Deepest Lake in the World? Share your answers. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Read about Lakshmi Sehgal, a doctor, social activist and much...
I don't know from last few days i am listening to the devotional songs more.I don't know what has happened to me it looks i am going to become a saint soon. :laugh: :laugh:...
Modi wave continues as BJP sweeps all three corporations in Delhi MCD...
Watch this interview. Arnab Goswami asks Amitabh Bachchan some really uncomfortable questions about...
there's many difference between an INDIAN and an AMERICAN according to the way of living in both the countries .so whom do you prefer don't say like that just because you stay in...
Let me congratulate first...... with it's reply you are reaching another milestone here. Sunil......a lot of party in pending Editor, Moderator and Now Emperor :P May God...