OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I had sent a request through the CONTACT US Link and still no response from them. I want this to be rereviewed i had given reques two-three times and still no response from...
Capital’s healthiest working environment in a city that has gained notoriety for being the in the  most polluted region   known for its Pollution in the world. This...
But I saw a dog was barking while it bit an innocent guy. He did not read the proverb perhaps. What do you say friends? :evil:
Hi, How is everyone? How do you market yourself as a writer? Do you think marketing your write ups is worth it or not? Social media, email marketing and various methods are they...
For the past 1 month or so, i was really missing something in forum. Today that feature is back.......adding attachments!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Kerala has ordered a pullout of Maggie noodles. More Bans on Maggie...
A competition on the topic- why we write'  just concluded and some membersgot reward. My congratulations to them.  I am tempted to highlight the importance of writing....
I have an idea about website reviews. If we add this means, we can know about a particular website easily. It will increase our boddunan site traffic also.
Friends I just want to know what generally people do when they receive their first salary. What will be the first reaction? How will be spend the money? Will he really spend it...
Comedy is art, what do you say? Comedians are artist in my view as not all can do it.. :)
India launched the second phase of pan-Africa e-network on Monday, adding 12 more countries to the New Delhi-aided long distance education and tele-medicine programme.
"Mothers and fathers play different roles in different cultures - these findings highlight the importance of these distinct gender-based power structures on a child's...
He has taken 22 wickets in 10 World Cup matches at an average of 17.91. Who is he?
IPL should end as it less about cricket battings and more about money betting.
With the brand new channel called 'Republic TV' being launched by probably the most influential and dynamic journo in our country- Mr. Arnab Goswami, we are yet again reminded of...
I would like have a feature in the member area to know the details of karma points. Given - taken by whom etc. moderator pls respond.
Yes. Not a fiction. A great deed by Jharkhand power supply. You can imagine the plight of the man who received the shock of his...
Hai Friends, In our daily life, we come across many boards hanging on our way to guide us. What do they mean? Let us start a small quiz regarding this. Let us post one...
For last two day i am trying to find the featured poll of the week but i am not able to see in home page or polls page. Is featured polls contest for week closed or no one havent...
Today is holiday of Ganesh Chaturthi. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all of you.