OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

We say we don't kill any living creature and we should not but i know several of us kill mosquitos every night. Ism't it? Is it humanity? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I have a small suggestion to all the members, while members are creating polls on sports like whose going to win the cup? etc, please use the close date option so that those...
I have the 5000 point in my account but i cannot take award og reveniue .why........
There is unrest in almost all countries because of increased terror movements . Will this lead to a future war where like before nations will have to take sides . There are bound...
Today is International Day for Yoga, Here is beautiful collection of pictures of the places where Yoga Day is being...
Air pollution is the fifth leading cause of death in India. So is Water pollution and...
who ever thought of 'married heroine'.  The theme of most romantic movies centred around single hero and single heroine who would ultimately be married to each other. But...
If cancellation of membership is allowed, what happens to the articles posted by the member. Will it be there in the site or will it be deleted.
I always feel that woman are more jealous towards woman and men to men. i.e. Enemy lies in same race and sex!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Do you agree with me?
Here is an interesting article pertaining to a few life hackers. http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_996_24-scientific-ways-to-influence-people-without-saying-word/  
Her absence gives a feeling of emptiness and I also feel less intelligent! Have I any - I wonder! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8559]}
Do you want to build an environment friendly home? The below link can help you. http://www.simondale.net/house/index.htm
Hi boddunan Team...... 1) Why dont you start "HOW TO" articles section .How to articles gets huge amount of traffic 2) Start NEWS portal, News articles get first...
what is the caption writing award if any body know please tell me about this in explation way..
This is a  quote we often come across and this can be interpreted in any way one wants depending how personal perception goes . It is only the survivors who are in a...
I have started this thread exclusively for unusual facts about the nature!! Please share your information as well!! The only poisonous birds known are the three species of...
The UP Food and Drug Administration today said it has found detergent in one of the samples of milk picked from Mother Dairy's collection centres, a claim contested by the...
kemel Mustapha "ataturk" a general of the army of the Ottoman empire seized power in Turkey after WW I. he by the gun banned burkha, long dresses for women, Islamic schools, The...
All envy huge Chinese manufacture and exports. Few know that smuggled workers from adjoining countries are behind...
Is there any other alternate way to share other language articles in boddunan, for example like converting into PDF and sharing or anything similar to that