OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

friend they really pay to their memmber what is the date of the payment......
Is the BCCI right in giving sole importance to Virat kohli's thought and in the due process it demeaned the contribution of Anil Kumble the head coach and also the...
Suppose you are just 23 or 25 years old and just thinking about settling in life :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: . You are telling your parents...."Father, mother, I want to...
Dear Friends, What is the meaning of this proverb? Can you interpret it? With Thanks & Regards, Kumaresh
That turmeric has been considered holy and auspicious in India for millennia makes so much sense. A compilation simple recipes so that we all can put the power of turmeric in...
If a member replies the thread more than once how many points will be credited, 5 each for each reply or only one 5 for first reply. If it is 5 each for each reply, is there...
This has been going on and on for decades now and finally the US supreme court has gone ahead and granted same sex couples the right to marry. This judgment will definitely have...
KMC or Kangaroo Mother Care involves prolonged Skin to skin contact between Mother and Baby has many benefits for low birth weight...
Sir/ Madam, Boddunan doesn't pay for My Effort.This will effect your site growing atleast pay for our effort.I am writing in some other sites also, they really pays great.As...
Natural disasters claim thousands of lives every year around the world. The infographic, shows the number of lives lost in India in natural disasters since...
I do have a lot of good and funny memories of Boddunan which I really love a lot. Yet, my most happiest and exciting moment was when I saw Sasi's thread when I just completed 999...
Recently I came across a relative who is now facing very difficult times and according to him it was because of certain wrong decisions taken by him ,  many of them done...
I had reached the minimum payout limit of Rs.1500 even before December 2010. But I have not received any check from Boddunan. But in my profile page and top earners page shows...
Sister Nirmala an epitome of Dedication to Human welfare passed away at 81. Born in Ranchi in Duranda on 23 July, 1934, to a Brahmin soldier who came from Nepal, Nirmala Joshi...
Reasons for lingerie sales boosts are many. The youth population rising, more working women...
Can we reply our own thread for providing further extensions, clarifications etc. Will replying our own thread earns points to us.
I wish Boddunan Community A very Happy New Year
A father Emperor penguin withstands the Antarctic cold for 60 days or more to protect his eggs, which he keeps on his feet, covered with a feathered flap. During this entire time...
Hai boddunan family....... Here i am sharing a great traffic and backlink building method For boddunan.Google news will give you millions of daily visitor, Page rank 9 back...
Being in the right place at right time result in some amazing and hilarious photos. Here is collection of photos of...