OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Actually, it's a bit difficult to write an answer. Yet try, if you can find that word :P :P :P If someone calls Sandhya/Sheeja, I may respond as 'enth, entha, entho or...
It's been a while since I came here at Boddunan.com. I saw the app and it is really good. I signed up on Boddunan years ago to submit articles and earn some pocket money for...
Commuters in Bengaluru were somewhat startled to discover a crocodile on a main street. After sometime they heaved a sigh of relief knowing that it was not a real Reptile. Then...
It appears the first time that electronic media has been chargesheeted for covering a news item, namely Yakub...
Does boddunan considers translation of articles from another site as copied.
India has witnessed several environmental challenges in 2015. Starting with the National capital,to deep south, India has faced a plethora of Environmental crises. Is India ready...
The link http://www.labnol.org/india-blogs/indian-bloggers.html lists the Best Indian Blogs in different categories. If your blog is 5 months old and has 50 articles, you can...
I am sure that most Indians and for that matter even others love spicy food and each region has its own food speciality that identifies the region. In this article a list of...
Hello Moderator, Why can't we add a new category for "Greetings/Wishes" in forums where we can wish for birthdays,anniversaries and other special occasions.
Why don't we hibernate like other animals? :blink: It would have been good for us if we could do it in the season of summer. :woohoo:
how many articles can we submit in the article for a day
All of us must have seen the following message circulating on whatsapp some years ago- Congratulation to all of us. Our national anthem Jana Gana Mana… is declared as the “BEST...
See How Yoga is gaining prominence. http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/06/22/yoga-day-record_n_7633336.html?utm_hp_ref=india  
What does your bag contain. A diary, pen, tiffin bix.  But you may need some more things like torch, foldable footwear, extra...
Modi has done the unthinkable by visiting Pakistan ina lightening visit and meeting Nawaz Shaarif. By all accounts it ws a diplomatic coup, but many in India led by Congress and...
How to cancel membership or delete the account when not willing to continue in boddunan. Is that feature available. If not, will it be introduced in near future.
I don't know whether chrome or IE has got this as iam not using it. This option is available in firefox as well as Epic Browser and can be enabled by selecting Tools -> Start...
When there is peace amongst (between !) women there is peace every where and Boddunan - no exception! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8465]}
India has everything to offer to a traveler...meadows mountains, beaches,desserts and even lakes...Here is a list of seven lakes that are breathtakingly beautiful . How many of...