OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Why highest number of points is being assigned for reply to threads, what is the significance of assigning more point to reply to threads.
Friends we all know about face book and its features. when we post anything in our facebook wall it shows all our friends profile also. How to get traffic to Boddunan from...
Child Psychology Researchers say Children with good memory not only can easily spin lies Children who were good liars performed better in tests of verbal memory - the number of...
Look it's a bird, no it's a plane... wait, it's a car? A newly redesigned flying car may begin an era where flying cars no longer exist only in our dreams or Harry Potter...
Swetha's! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7920]}
Earlier we discussed about politicians and film stars who share the same name with you. Now let us discuss about some songs which contain your name. :woohoo: :woohoo:...
There are three qualities that make someone a true professional.Their ability to work unsupervised, the ability to certify the completion of a task and, finally, the capability...
Yesterday, I was really surprised when I came to know that Deepak (now not an active member) is my neighbour. If it's a town or city, it's not a surprising thing. But it's a...
There are a few books that are beyond the reach of Indian readers because they have been banned for various reasons. The authors include V.S Naipaul, Salman Rushdie , Taslima...
Vegetarians please excuse :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Today I celebrated Independence day with some fresh 'Karimeen' (Pearl spot) for lunch. No doubt, it's so...
This is a familiar Note we find in every compartment of our trains. Now this note is going to make an exit. The Indian Railways sayas an alternative arrangement, the mobile...
Hi Friends.... My 10 articles are approved by Boddunan, but i doesn't get any points and cash... In remark section i can see "Approved Good work! Images would add more...
at dinner, it is necessary to observe some dos and don'ts. Never use table as elbow rest. Don't use  napkin wrong way. Other...
please solve my problem if you know about that thanks....
Nostradamus was a french seer who made amazing predictions which are very accurate.September 11 storming of Twin Towers of the World Trading Center is one of his many such...
Can a same reply be posted to two or more different topics of the same thread or different thread ( if it is applicable ). Will it considered as a repeat work?
How many times can you subtract 5 from 25 ? I don't know the answer,can comeone tell me. :)
This topic has been due for long. It refers to the act of allegedly imitating or claiming somebody's intellectual property to be one's own. Almost all members know the meaning of...
Hand written passports will become invalid from tomorrow onward , so before you plan on an international trip make sure that you get your passport changed since it will not be...
In the wake of Maggie controversy, , The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) asked officials across the country to draw samples of various noodles, pastas and...