OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The horror and the magnitude of suffering was unimaginable, but here are a few photos that depict the dismay of the people who crossed borders and the horrible state it left both...
It's said that people can do anything if he is in love. He can even behave as a kid and make many simple and major mistakes too. Is really love mad or another version of...
Presently, 2000 points is the minimum threshold for revenue earning. Thereafter every additional 2000 points give one more share. While minimum 2000 points for entitlement to...
No doubt, I love to read Gulshanji's posts most. Same is the case of Chinmayjee also. Except politics and matters related to religions ;) , I open every post of Gulshanji....
How can i earn money or cash by reviw product explain in simple language please soon tell me. :)
Today I came across an article- "A girl who pushes away".  I also got one point on 'reading' this article.  So what is the issue? The issue is that the article s...
I think the count of reviews available for a particular listing(mobiles/tourist dest.) can be mentioned in brackets, beside the "read review". Then members also...
Maggi noodles was banned in Uttarakhand on May 4. More than 1,000 workers have been laid off at the Nestle plant since the ban in Uttarakhand, according to the HT report.As a...
This question is for the editor who used to edit article .please approve my article which was resubmitted after disapproved by the editors.
Bellur Krisnamachar Sunderraj Iyengar, the Yoga exponent, took the Yoga to the western countries. If today Yoga is practised in more than 70 countries, it's due to B.K.S...
A man found that his wife really loved another man in her village. What he would do normally? Spoil relation. confine her to home and rebuke her?  No. The man was very...
Will all replies simply gain points to the member or is there any type of QC work done before allocating points to reply
Unusually short but intense "fireballs" in the distant universe might be created by the plucking of invisible cosmic strings—ultradense flaws in space-time—a new study...
I have often seen cats eating grass. Why is it so? Many people say, it's due to stomach pain :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Is it true? If so, how can it identify its medicine in...
There are certain things about India on which people around the world have misconceptions. What are those misconceptions and to find out if these misconceptions are true or...
It's true, even if I can do some simple things, I want my hubby to do that task for me. :P I think it's applicable to everyone of us. If you are unmarried, you love your...
Indian Army entered into Myanmar and wiped out the terrorists inside Jungles. A swift action that had no injuries in Indian side but only enemies were killed. It was a perfect...
before few day Railway minister, Mr. Suresh Prabhu helps one lady when he received message on twitter. Now yesterday he again help one person when he received message for help of...
Is there is no spamming in the month of feburary .I am asked this specilly by web master....
This is what a father says to his child who is seen day in and Day out with the inevitable Cell in his hand. You are addicted to your phone, your child will be...