OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

[quote]A wise man riding a camel came to a small town on Friday he stayed for two days and he left on Friday.[/quote] How is this possible?
The following is supposedly true ! The "Environmental Engineering News" published some rather sobering information about punishment for drunk driving convictions...
Is our earnings in boddunan, i.e., both cash credits and points transferable. Transferable means: 1. If multiple membership is allowed can we transfer our earnings from one...
ISIS stands for 'Islamic state of Iraq and Seria'.  But from activities of the ISIS, it is abudantly clear that they are more of Rape state. They kill the women who refuse...
The  selectors opine despite the rawness of his talent, the NBA believes him ready for the big...
Most of us start our day with the ringing tone of the alarm clock and then rush on with our daily routine like brushing our teeth and fixing breakfast and getting ready to leave...
Future Highways Could Be Made From Recycled Plastic Bottles http://www.wired.com/2015/07/future-highways-made-recycled-plastic-bottles/      
At the time of payment they send code from where i saw that code please give me full details...
Some believe that in this Internet crazy world, privacy is a myth. They say that Government sees and spies on everyone and everything. Some disagree. But the real question is...
Dear Boddunanians, I have a request to add remarks/comments by editor while approving the polls..I know it will take time for giving comment but it be useful for poll creators...
If you are considering studying for a UK qualification, here is an opportunity for you to get the related information from the representatives of the UK Institutions available at...
I mean who will be our next president "Koun Banega President? Any one wants to win 1.4 billion. ;)
Does the number of hits gained by an article provides the author any benefit, either monetary or by any other boost ups.
Are you really mentally strong? If so you would be reviewing your emotions and constantly planning for progress among other...
The Indian unit of fast food chain KFC,  on Friday challenged the results of a test showing the presence of bacteria linked to food poisoning in a sample of its fried...
We all know that People are different in nature, in their reactions , their perceptions and their behavior, yet there are some basic truths that remains the same when it comes to...
Amazing ancient Indian inventions. Aryabhatta invented Zero is just an example of Indian inventions and there are many such inventions. And these inventions started from...
One of my good friends is suffering from mild tremor in his right hand and he has been advised for Ayurvedic treatment after all allopathic treatment proved ineffective. Any help...
Am working here for the past 6 months and have gone through the work of many members here. Yet I feel, one member though works hard..... spending a lot of hours continuously...