OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Struggling with Sleep despite best efforts ? These nine behaviours might be to blame if they're a part of your evening routine after...
What will you do? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7483]} Give some funny answers!!!!
I ddn't get any points when I commented on quotes. Somewhere I read that adding comments on quotes with minimum fifty words are one of the ways to get points. Is it a wrong...
...combined with plenty of water is all that is required to stay fit and healthy..
Cleopatra, the woman who seduced not one but two great Roman leaders, enhanced her charms with a skin-softening gel scooped from inside the succulent leaves of the plant we know...
I have a proble in earning by mylink programme any one has idea how to that please explain me in simple word...
The noted film director Shoojit Sircar has requested to ban the children reality shows. Sharing the link and would like to have a discussion on this...
Friends, Let me give some work for your mind.Answer for this will be posted by tomorrow morning. "Even though I have got hundred legs,i cannot stand. I have a long neck,...
Can two or more members sharing the same IP and computer have membership in boddunan.
What is French Parenting ? http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/parenting/Learn-the-art-of-French-parenting/articleshow/12056836.cms  
Agra Police on the march. The Government Railway Police (GRP) of Agra conducted a cleanliness drive for 48 hours across 12 stations in the Agra...
Australia dAY 2016 iMAGES | australia day 2016 flag images | australia day wishing cards and ecards 2016
Maverick Sir, Can we have a counter for counting comments and votes in our profile, which updates daily and is automated. It will be helpful for the members to keep their record...
Good afternoon everyone, Can anybody describe me about How can I change my change my profile picture in boddunan? Thanks in advance.
See how Very common things can do miracles. Keep  your house clean while being environmentally safe and...
I have earned the dubious distinction of being the 'Undisciplined' emperor of Boddunan by a member,why? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7739]}
Is any body explain me how to get payment i have bconfusion that they said that they send a 4 digit number then i have to submit it .where they send this 4 digit number.can they...
Hi friends, I have a suggestion and you can discuss about the positive and negative points about this here, so that the moderator can come out with a decision, if it is...
Whow can i take part in forum activator award explain me about this how it work....
As we all know, people want to learn online but they don't have much time to learn in busy life. Now don't worry about it. Udemy is one of the best platforms which provides...