OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi all, i have 62 points. How get money from boddunan.com. if any step in this web site. please help me. I am a new user of this web site. Please help :( me us.
Here is a list of 10 cleanest cities of India, I am proud to live in between four of the cleanest cities of these Dehradun and Chandigarh, Delhi and Shimala. What about you...
During the course of hearing, the court noticed the deplorable condition of these schools and observed that although they are catering to the needs of 90% population of children,...
As the summer has started, mango season also has started. Peak season for mangoes is May.It will take atleast 2 weeks for a mango to ripe. But to make this process fast, some...
Dear friends, I had to be very busy with my transfer on the job front. But now that I am free I am coming back to join you all.Hope you will pardon me for that. Regards to all...
I am surprised to find that Verma  Relocation Packers and Movers PVT Ltd. s also participating in discussions and has won 11 points in weekly discussions.  In profile...
How is a satellite phone different from a cellular phone?
Hai Friends, It was told by our moderator that as soon as the Worldcup will start, there is be a match prediction game would start in Boddunan.... What happened to this??...
I don't see anyone without mobile phone there days. :woohoo: It may be Richsaw wala,Sabjiwala,watchman even anyone all of them keep mobile with them to keep connected with...
Jamun besides being juicy and sweet, It has several health benefits like purification of Blood, improving digestion. Read on further for other benefits of...
Pictures, that leave a lasting impression on you. http://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/most-powerful-photos/  
In the film Nayak, Anil Kapoor is made Chief minister for 1 day. (In Muthalvan, Arjun did the same role). We can see, how he is utilizing that 24 hours in a better way and win...
Hi all, everybody Know for tomato.tomato is fruit or vegetable?
A classic case of " Mana Gana Jana." Punjab Cabinet Minister Bikram Singh Majitiha unfurled the national flag upside down during a flag hoisting ceremony here on Independence...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4583]} What a cute yawn!
  Deleted
Why do pages of old books turn yellow as time goes by?
Hai Friends, I have a suggestion here.... Why not an interactive Messaging format be introduced here in Boddunan Occasionally???? Like sending some special...
Hello friends, Lets start a new game today. The first person should write the name of a city anywhere in the world. Second person should start with the last letter of the...
No worries whatsoever. Researchers have found that taking Vitamin C supplements daily can have similar cardiovascular benefits as regular exercise in overweight and obese...