OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4646]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4645]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4644]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4643]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4642]} Enthralling!
Are you aware of oil pulling method of cleaning teeth? Is anyone here who is following this way for healthy gums and teeth. Which oil are you using for this?
how many of us think that India will win this 20-20 world cup after losing his 1st match against NEW ZEALAND or say whom do you think, who is going to win this world cup.
Health is a matter that  concerns everybody  and the more you take good care the better for you ..These days we are bombarded with information about all possible...
Daughters are treated equally with Sons. This attitude of treating the son as the Supremo is gradually disappearing. Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, a United Nations ambassador for...
Hi all, This time world is so crying for me. how to use me.you use Palliation cover. Is so much cover it is very trouble for me. how to avoid. please help me. she is told...
We are surrounded by people all the time , at home , at our work spot , by neighbors , relatives etc etc...there are times when you like some persons instantly because of their...
Hello moderator There are many mobile companies released like LAVA please include them also in review section.
What is the difference between a church and a cathedral?
As of now also people keep in mind the colour of a girl before marrying her. :evil: Recently one of the guy in my neighbor did not agree to have an arranged marriage with a girl...
With the Festive season round the corner, you must be gearing up for food treat with alluring delicacies.But behind those delicacies there will be a lot of toxins which damage...
Hello Friends, Let's start a new game today. I named it as "Same...Same game" :). You have to just write a word that starts and ends with the same letter. It can be...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4648]} Many Many Happy Returns of the Day in advance - Swetha! May God shower His choicest blessings upon you! All the very best! Happy Birth Day to You!
Parents play a vital role in shaping and inculcating good habits in their formative years. A child's behavior is shaped by numerous...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4656]} Very Very Good Morning to all of you!
Here is a list of Superstitions and their...
Here is an Artist's impression of the new upcoming capital of Andhra...
I am posting this topic for the students who have completed their schooling and for the people who are unemployed and looking for government job with handsome salary and good...
Please do share your opinions.... :P :P :P
Which is the oldest political party in the world?