OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I had recently been to Coimbatore city.  It was a reception and a well educated and cultured woman, who, as it transpired, was seen wearing a sari with a nice sleeveless...
Here are a list of reasons, Why China hates India. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_WW9gsXVts  
Hi all, What is seedless fruits?
  Sundar Pichai, the new CEO of Google hails fro Tamilnadu, India.. More details about the man at the...
When a black forest cake, fully decorated with cream and chocolate with a cherry is placed in front of my eyes, I really love it. Actually I love dark chocolate colour a lot....
Majority community in India considers cows as sacred and even mother (Gomata). But practically, the buffallows  are better cared for while the cows roam about and depend on...
I'm new here and have checked around the site but couldn't find a place for book reviews. I know I could go ahead and post under the General or the Miscellaneous Category but I...
Which country has the largest railway network in the World?
Microsoft has released a free antivirus software for the windows operating system. This is free if your operating system is genuine. Before installation, the software checks if...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4641]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4640]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4639]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4638]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4637]} Spell-binding ones!
  Good or bad- planning is must for success. Here is true story of a girl who well planned her suicide and executed it successfully.  If you could plan suicide so...
Hello Moderator, Why can't boddunan give printed T-shirts with boddunan's name and the member's name if a member reaches platinum or diamond level. It will be a good...
There is a mini general election on. Some important states like Assam, Bengal and Tamilnadu will go to the polls. The BJP has bleak prospects as in these states BJP has failed to...
Here is a list of Outstanding inventions by Indians. http://coolfacts.in/top-10-inventions-by-indians-which-are-being-used-by-people-all-over-the-world/2701  
Hi all, How to store fruits?
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government plans to open 1,000 Mohalla Clinics in slum clusters and poorer neighborhoods in outlying areas of...
When we are going to a textile showroom, we can see a lot of showroom girls who keep on asking, "What do you want?" and will never leave us until we finish shopping. I...
These days in Gujarat elections, there is more stress on religion of leaders than people's issues. somebody is claimed to be genuine Janeu dhari Hindu. somebody is not Hindu but...
On what basis does the government print currency notes in a financial year?
Hello Friends, Let's start the movie anthakshari with one condition.As usual the first person starts a movie name. The second person should start with the last letter of the...