OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

This banana looks like something creepy out from a scientific fiction if looked through a...
a full screen shot of the new Outlook 2010 interface. I suppose I must state that this is only a technical preview and this may still change a lot before the final version is...
The women's commission of India's Kerala state is seeking to limit the amount of gold given at weddings to no more than 80 grams to reduce the burden on families and help ease...
Two policemen were killed and a dreaded Pak terrorist escaped. Add to this martyrdom of 4 personnel of army on border and attack on an army camp at Pulwama. All this show that...
Hey,mates! My latest article 'Foreign direct investment in multi-brand retail - too dangerous a game'- tops the google search on the subject! Please don't interpret as any...
When we see oue BOSS being irritated in the morning and say something which we don't want to listen :evil: .Why do we say that hmmm..i think he had a quarrel with his wife in the...
Now enjoy free live TV on your mobile. Click the following link: Now enjoy free live TV on your mobile
I have been writing online for eight years. I love writing poetry and articles on life, society and psychology? What are your interests?
There are several things that we generally ignore are capable of boosting our Happiness. In honor of the International Day of happiness, let's see how one can boost his...
Even Bollywood stars and cricket stars are not far away from superstitious beliefs. Sachin's wife will never go to see a match live. Rather, she would prefer to watch it at her...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4424]} I was pleasantly surprised to see my status of a 'maestro' member changing into an Emperor with my 10000 posts! Thanking Boddunan and all my dear...
No. These foods mentioned below were always thought to be of Indian origin. Astonishingly, they are...
WINDOWS XP TIPS How to Remove Windows XP's Messenger,speedup xp,etc.. read
Hello Moderator, Why can't boddunan register an account with facebook as it is very popular these days?
Hi Maverik, Pls reply does wordpress has some different domain.
SonuNigam  defends  Radhe Maa's wardrobe, and dancing habits yesterday on social...
Pls reply.
In the past few months we have been hearing and reading a lot about crypto currency which seems to be the future mode of exchange . There are both positive and negative aspects...
Is there any automatic online tool available to check duplication of article in whole blog? I need free tool to check duplication.
In this connection it is worth going through this...