OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Suppose Aamir Khan joins politics. Do you think he will be a good social worker and serve us as a good leader if he becomes an MLA or MP? No doubt, people expect much from him...
The words "minister" and "sansadhan (resources)" were spelt incorrectly in the letter that was sent by the CBSE in Ms Irani's name to schoolteachers across the country,...
Actually my topic is more about those who don't really care about conserving nature nor respect nature.  Nowadays I see a lot of concerned people gifting saplings at...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4204]} The title says it all!
Hi, In this post, I will try to explain how you can ad Adsense or any other advertiser code in blognagar.com blogs. (If you do not have a blog yet, go ahead and register to...
DECEMBER...! O you dear,see December is here, September,October,November, Gone for a sweet slumber, It brings with it the bone chilling cold, But it hardly matters,since...
I am new here.. so I am just curious to know how you work here effectively. Do you wait for each article to be approved before you submit another? I am not sure what is expected...
London, March 6 (ANI): Experts have come up with a cellphone that can recharge its own battery by harvesting energy from the owner's motion. The self-charging handset by...
I have seen many people are much fond of Cricket. Though our country is not participating they watch the match. How they will have thrill in watching such match . I feel its a...
Researches has found that a component named HAMLET ( human alpha-lactalbumin made lethal to tumor cells ) present in mother's milk can cure 40 different kinds of cancer...
Take a moment for yourself to look at what a truly diverse nation India is. Of course, along with this great diversity comes certain quirks that will honestly amaze...
Complete List of Shortcut Keys for Outlook 2010 It’s very essential to know keyboard shortcuts in order to improve your time speed and get your work done fast. Microsoft...
Hello Friends and moderator I am suggesting a game for boddunan it is a word game. The procedure is Some letters like A,K,L,O,T,F,C,V, (OR ANY OTHER)were to be given and...
RJD chief Lalu Prasad , chose the perfect comeback. While addressing his supporters at a rally in Patna, the veteran politician who is known as much for his goofy charm as for...
Check Latest Govt Jobs -   
It's the character of human beings, our thoughts make simple problems worse. So, often, how much less we think about a problem and keep worrying, that much does that problem is...
I want give one suggestion to include to increase Karma point. Karma point should be increase as per share got at the end of month. Like if member get one share then one...
Hello Gulshanji, Usha manohar, Ram Babbu and all other freinds, I come back here after long time.
Let's discuss this evergrowing problem in this forum. Members are requested to put their thoughts here for the possible solution to this problem. We can start by finding the...
Higher Academic demands on young children increase the risk of  developing Attention Deficit Hyper activity Disorder. ADHD is caused by lack of extra curricular activities...