OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Yoga in the morning can do wonders for your health. Here are the top 3 benefits of performing yoga early in the...
Hi all ! i was not able to active from last 2 year coz of my 2nd child's birth,  now my cute baby girl is one year old. and  I have some time for me. I am very glad...
I think you are going to win this years IPL tournament. By the way you are scoring too fast. Watch-out for the possible run-out. Do you think so members?
Recently in a live debate on private news channel, the participants started fighting with each other. They put allegations on each other and started fighting. Nearly all live...
What is the best topic to do youtube bloggin by creating youtube video with slide show?
“Americans can eat garbage, provided you sprinkle it liberally with ketchup, mustard, chili sauce, Tabasco sauce, cayenne pepper eg-burger
There are many unknown facts about the achievements of India, in the field of Science and Technology. http://www.indianscience.org/dyk/t_dy_Q14.shtml The given link could not be...
Why don't we try our hand at the age-old game: Pick the odd one out. A series of words will be given out of which you need to pick up the odd one and say why it is...
Why don't boddunan have a classified section? What are the issues in having one such? It shall help to increase the site traffic and also members can do some buy-sell or...
Is it permissible to give two or more comment on any article or poll? If so, will all comments gain points.
Nazar pheeki chesma colourful Duniya dikhe orangy wonderful Naughty naughty bubble Har bubble mei hai mazaa double Chuski jo le manwa fantastic hojaye...!!! What an...
More than 88 per cent of women interviewed wanted the legal divorce method to be the "talaq-e-ahsan" method - a practice spread over a period of 90 days and involving...
yesterday I saw this advertisement on ndtv imagine ,season 4 of swayamvar is coming soon on tv and this time after Ratan Rajput, it is Veena Malik. what are your reactions on it?
It doesn't matter whether you are a Hindu, Muslim or a Christian...this is something I have come to know and realise through experience and interaction. One of my close friends...
Suugession to add some cash credit for good quality response on forum? Like if any member response as best answer then there should be some cash credit like Rs. 1 or Rs. 2...
I got the below message in my mobile. So thought of sharing here so that it may be useful to somebody. Sri Sathya Sai Institute in Bangalore is bearing the expenses for heart...
Neem has been described by Charaka in his treatise ,' Charaka Samhita' as Sarva Roga Nivarini, means, that which keeps all diseases at bay. Here are the multiple health benefits...
Do you believe this, Umbrella forecasts when its going to rain   http://mashable.com/2016/03/18/oombrella-smart-umbrella/#pbmLzB2Qp8qs  
Probably there is no one who has been duped at least once in a life time. But can the whole world can be duped? This may seem impossible. But in the matter of Indian and world...
configuration guide for Outlook 2010 * This guide will show you how to manually configure Outlook 2010 with your Exchange account. * How...