OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I am new to this site and within few days of joining, i have made 1000 points. have been online all day long today had much of time at hand. but without help of Sarala and...
How was the mirror invented?
According to a survey conducted by an NGO , our high courts are one of the slowest in disposing off the pending cases with Allahabad HC being the most lax, taking more than 3...
Today is the 66th birthday of our Prime-minister Modiji. My heartily wishes to him on his birthday. I wish he will long live and continue with his hard work to uplift our...
I am happy to have my fourth cheque from Boddunan and record my thanks and appreciation.
Any one experienced log in problems today.I lost my patience today by trying to log in to Boddunan.I have the screen shots, but how can I give it here?
 Unravel some of the most famous eating points from western and southern...
Dear All, It's in INDIA - Shimoga District in Karnataka A 10 year old boy, had eaten pineapple about 15 days back, and fell sick, from the day he had eaten. Later when...
I have heard several times people saying....."All people are mad.....in one matter or another though they won't show it". What do you think about yourself? People who...
Well i think we should include notebook reviews in review section.
Congratulations to Indian Space Research organization. GSLV-D6 carrying GSAT-6 lifted off from Sriharikota spaceport at 4.52pm as scheduled. This was the ninth flight of the...
Yesterday I received a video in WhatsApp. It is in Bengali so I am not sharing it with you. The content of the video is, the popular Bengali ladies raised a few questions such as...
Hello Moderator, As so many people from different states are here, it will be interesting to start a category for "Restaurants" in the Reviews section.Hope nobody...
Which country has the largest railway network in the World?
Do polls are active or not. When am trying to vote, it is showing that you are not authorized to vote?
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all.
When our children are young and dependent on us we do not realise that things are bound to change once they grow older and become independent. This is a part and parcel of life...
Todat I tried to put an image in forum discussion.To insert it there asks URL.If the photo is one saved in my computer how can I put it in forum?
Friends, I received the fifth cheque from Boddunan day before yesterday.
Can members give the address of the universities or colleges that offer Part time PhD in Physics ?Please help me.