OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Samudragupta (335-375 AD) of the Gupta dynasty is known as the Napoleon of India. Historian A V Smith called him so because of his great military conquests known from the 'Prayag...
It us not easy job to rememberwhat you read. You remember while reading but forget later. Here are some tricks to remember what you...
According to norms of Boddunan site, no member- even a moderator- can create a thread exclusively for certain group of members or particular view. A very senior moderator has...
The Revenue sharing list of October 2011 declared recently.I am very happy to see this result because boddunnan revenue sharing is completing its 24th episode and I won it in all...
These Trees located in different parts of the World, make you amazing and flabbergasted. Their view ignites your imagination. Have a look at them. By the way there are such...
The name of the film is 'Sivappu Mazhai'. It is said it took only 12 days for making this starting from writing the script to releasing the film. Hero of this film is Suresh...
I read an article on Intelligence and artificial intelligence . One of the most noteworthy feature that was mentioned and dusdiscus was  that most super intellectual s are...
Nowadays people's hair turns white even before marriage and it's most common in men rather than women. I want to know, do you have white hair? Also, do you use hair dye to show...
Here goes the tale of a teacher who broke 12 canes on her students' backs. Their fault - they couldn't easily grasp a...
Somebody please help me on how to create weblinks to pages or articles in this website to my blogspot or some where.
The hypothalamus in the brain has a thermostatic mechanism which controls body temperature. During fever, a protein called pyrogen is generated. This increases the synthesis of a...
People says goat milk will help to recover from dengue. Because of this reason, goat's milk reached up to 2000 rupees per...
The answer to this question is available in what Jinnah sai. I quote him" It is extremely difficult to appreciate why our Hindu friends fail to understand the real nature of...
Hello Friends, I thought of starting a new game here. First person will write a word. The second person can change only one letter in that word and should write a new...
I daily fix alarm in mobie to get up on time i don't know what will happen if i don't do it.It happened in the past i forgot to fix it one day and could not wake up even till...
Hello members and Moderators. I dont know if this is applicable. I just asking this the concept is that boddunan to show the higher secondary result of +1 and +2 so high...
Here is a Video that shows Great Masters like Pandit Jasraj to Lata, Asha to Bhimsen Joshi singing " Jana Gana Mana... " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh26zOjIh9I  
After a long interval I had posted an article.But I couldn't add images since the image add tool is not active in my settings.I think some problems like these are common...
Rats kill a just born baby. HORROR. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/newborn-baby-dies-after-being-attacked-by-rats-in-hospital-10474083.html  
Deleted this post.