OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Friends.... I am not able to be here as in previous months due to a lot of official works.Now tomorrow again am going for a three day training.Wish all of you good time in...
Is this just an indication of acure unemployment that even Ph.D scholars apply for peon job. It is revealed that Ph.D is very easy in many universities, especially deemed...
No matter what kind of defamation and criticisms are hurled at Mr Modi our Prime Minister, he and his party BJP goes ahead with the agenda of development without flinching. The...
Something like no desert for the day's dinner or no evening play has been sufficient to keep them in line. For younger kids, the best punishment is to not talk to them for three...
Hi, to everyone, I am Quite new here, I just wanted to know about the details of article that I have submitted few minutes back,Where can I find my articles section.Please help...
Deleted   
We are having yet another Trade union strike and a nationwide Bandh today ..this is in protest against the labor reforms proposed by the central government ..Schools and colleges...
hi, I dont know whether this suggestion is given by others in this forum or not. But i feel that in todays world important resources and online exams are necessary for...
I always play with my kids. :) These days they like to play games on computers and what i have to is to restart games for them when it gets over. :laugh: What do you do?Which...
A blazer is for formal wear and a coat is for anytime wear. Formal blazers are generally made in deep shades. Coats can be made of any fabric like cotton, linen and leather....
Check out the following link for the same: T20 Cricket Time Table
Drunkenness and arrogant violent behavior are no more just masculine trait. The police got a taste of woman power. A drunken woman slapped a uniformed cop in...
 Yesterday one Muslim youth was arrested at Pune as he was just about to board the aircraft to Dubai and thence to Iraq to join ISI. The NIA has informed tHhat this yEear 14...
Someone rightly said that Energy is the currency of life and without it there is simply no life.Fatigue is one of the most common complaints that people have and it is true that...
    Deleted
Hello Moderator, Now alexa rank information is submitted in forums everyday. To check alexa rank,we have to go to forums search the thread,go to the last page and find...
I found a problem with my page. There is a problem with total cash credits. Accumulation of total cash credits is wrong. Same problem is found with other boddunan...
This year Mumbaikars are being offered idols that are not made of Plaster of Paris and chemical paints. Every year, Mumbai sees over 1.5 lakh Ganesh idols immersed in the waters,...
Being a responsible member of Boddunan I have voted for both the present contests in boddunan and many other responsible members, moderators and editors have done the...
Hello Moderator, I would like to suggest few more headings for the category Tourist Destinations added to Reviews column. 1. Nearest Airport & Railway station - There...