OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Dear Friend, Let us Play Game Name, Place and Animal. You can give name or place or animal first let I am select from my Staring letter my Name S - Santosh Kumar...
Types of lies most generally used by Kids and Teens. Do you think there are many other lies used by the kids and teens ? If so, members can...
Hi I really love to be the part of Boddunan I want to have some mp discussion with mods or ADMIN Kindly can we have one on one chat please? Sri
Local  Packers and movers bangalore   @ http://packers-and-movers-bangalore.in/     Having a shifting experience with Packers and Movers...
The One Rank One Pension scheme for armed forces was scrapped by Mrs Indira Gandhi in 1973. Since then the armed forces have been demanding for it to be restored.Now with some...
The married men have the facility for curtain lecture. The singles are deprived of this unique faculty. I hope members will share their experiences and advantages drawn from these.
One day, my father told me that he was going to a temple (I forgot the name) and directed me to accompany my mother there. He left quickly. I asked my mother to sit on pillion...
In the mid-1800s, British soldiers in India began dyeing their white uniforms a dusty colour, using anything from muddy water to tea (camellia sinensis). Cutch (the same as the...
There is one habit that prevents you from getting rich- rather than getting success everywhere. This is complaining habit. Just go ahead against all odds and do not complain....
Hai members, If we implement an award for the high scorer of points in every day our work will increase. It might be a 25 or 50 rupees. Let maverick sir take a decision.
Banking as an institution became the property of the politicians after Indira,Gandhi nationalised them and brought it under the control of state. People like Mallya have taken...
For most netas, there are certain type of women that exist in the world. These type of women exist only in their...
Sometimes while we withdraw money from ATMs there is a chance of a fake note. People say mostly fake notes will come in Rs.500 or Rs.1000. Can somebody tell me the simple way...
Today after a week's interval when I logged in I saw that the number of posts has been reduced to 9990.A week ago I posted my 10000th post...
In India, the people are fond of buying real estate irrespective of income. It is considered as one of the best investment for the future and can make it as getting a good...
Congress  has had to eat its words after criticising BJP when it openly showed adherence to any practice which had religious ( Hindu) implications...Now after being...
If I log into Boddunan at 11AM IST and keeps upto 1PM to which day my log in point will count?.If I log in at 3PM again will I get 2 points on that day since server time is...
When I came to Thrissur first time before 4 years, I took months to learn Thrissur Malayalam, now also can't understand many words. Now also, if I stay for some days at my home...
Satellite and cellular phones are wireless devices. They almost look alike but the way they work is totally different. A cellular phone functions on the basis of cells, and hence...
Today it was earth day.But none seen it discussed here.I was too late to log in.Here is my article on...