OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Can anyone tell me 5 Reasons For Purchasing Yamaha FZ25.
One of the special modes of carrying out international business is a turnkey project. It is a contract under which a firm agrees to fully design, construct and equip a...
Which is the best on-line trading house for share trading in India (providing good customer care & low brokerage)??? That should also accept payment from SBI.. Also...
Pickpockets and thieves are loitering all around. Isn't it? Have you ever lost your wallet or hand bag? Also, have you ever been fooled by a thief? :woohoo:
Debutante director Chaitanya Tamhane's film will now represent the country in the Best Foreign Film category at the Academy Awards. The winner will be announced in...
Nissan has developed a new type of elecronic four wheeler thathas two vertical seats and  is les spacious than...
The Congress fought the independence movement under Gandhi, but after death of Gandhi it lost its moorings and new bunch of leaders like Rahul and his coterie forgot about...
Hello Members and moderator. This is a small suggestion from me that boddunan should put alexa ranking tool bar on the front page so members can see the daily ranking of the...
Is it possible to view boddunan on mobile? I have tried it but it not having mobile version and pages are not displaying fully.
Osteoporosis is a condition when our bones become weak and fragile, Once you develop this condition the risk of fracturing bones becomes much more than it is for others .It is...
Hey All, I would like to highlight this, very interesting one, fact. Although it appeared many times, Yesterday, we just paid off the Highest amount that one can get for...
Hello Friends, Read the below interesting mathematical calculation somewhere. Thought of sharing with you all.I request all of you to share any interesting mathematical...
   Deleted  
The Protea flower with pink and yellow petals, is the national flower of South Africa, and hence their cricket team is called proteas.
OH BODDUNAN!!! Boddunan, Boddunan, Boddunan! You give us so much fun, You taught us how to write, On day to day topics infinite. You gave us the Forum, where we try to...
The interlinking of the Godavari and the Krishna has been on the anvil for almost five decades. The benefits of interlinking of rivers are many. Farmers can harvest crops all...
Its really a BIG question will SALMAN KHAN get married. :laugh: I remember when i was a kid there was a rumour that he is going to marry Sangeeta Bijlani and from then there...
The forces of irrationality, superstition are so active that the journalists and rationalists are murdered. The organization goes by name of Sanatan. The organization harasses...
The Indian constitution enjoins the state to enforce a uniform civil code. However, the  Indian state has so far flouted this. On the contrary, some Hindus have stated...
Sometimes symptoms of a stroke are difficult to identify. Unfortunately, the lack of awareness spells disaster. The stroke victim may suffer severe brain damage when people...