OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Our feet are, in fact, a window to what's really happening in our...
I am forwarding an interesting information about Narendra Modi.We should be proud for electing Narendra Modi as a Prime minister of India.I was in Delhi recently for official...
India is an incredibly beautiful land that has several wonderful stories to narrate. Not just me but every Indian should feel proud of our motherland. It is one of the most...
What once came as a boon in the arena of communication, has turned out to be seen as a curse nowadays. Today , we correspond, but do not communicate. Mobile phones,considered as...
The Anti-Collision Device (ACD) is a self-acting microprocessor-based data communication device designed and developed by Konkan Railway. When installed on locomotives (along...
Because they want to look taller and by adding that few inches to the shoes they get it...hahaha.. What do you say?
Hello Moderator, Why can't we start a classifieds column in boddunan? This can have listings for - Job openings - Houses for rent / sale - Items for second sale like...
now everyone has started to use just the forums because there are more points here than "Answers" tab above. now no one is using the "Answers" tab. even if...
I am walking towards the market with my brother. I face a family coming from the opp direction. The family consists of four people: a father, a mother and 2 boys along with...
Ayurveda has a history that dates back to more than 5000 years, say the researchers. Initially the knowledge on this medical system had been passed on through generations orally....
when you vote for candidate based on his party affiliation, naturally you are endorsing party programme. But what if party nomiination or rickets are for sale.  Then...
Apple CEO Tim Cook has said in a meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi . "We have a unique tie with India. Our founder Steve Jobs went to India for...
Why poll section is being very slow on comment submission. I am not able to submit comment on poll its only wait symbol come all the time.
as we all know that the reason behind, why he was not marrying ??? so, do you think that he will marry at this age ?
Seeing life through a glass half full doesn't mean that it's entirely a bad thing.. Optimists have a way of adapting their personality to the world around...
All eyes on Karnataka elections, right. Yaa it ought to be . After all we are a democracy. But very often it seems as though the people have been dragged into the centre of the...
Logica invented SMS. However, Finn Trosby of Telenor chaired the group which created the first specification. Kevin Holley took over the chairmanship of that group, which then...
I want to suggest group discussion topic "Is Sania vs Soaib Marriage right decision"
The following mail received in my inbox!!!How this happens ??? Boddunan "Hi Abid Areacode, miram just sent you a new message. Title: hello love to meet you...