OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello Moderator, Recently mobile reviews column has been started in boddunan. Similarly why can't we start a software reviews column in boddunan? There are many freeware...
!4 sports -women  made this country proud with their performances in the sphere of...
When i am working on boddunan, so many times my account is logging out. It happened nearly 20 times today. What is the reason for it?
Yuvraj Singh, Jacques Kallis, Shane Watson, K L Rahul, Chris Gayle..... they have all had bad seasons with RCB and after moving onto other Franchises, have done terrifically...
I know you all wonder what I am going to tell you. It is not about any general topic rather a topic within Boddunan happening all over my stay with Boddunan. So here are few...
South Africa's rugby team is called springboks, which is the country's national animal.
this is well said practice makes a man perfect but what about women.. actually women are born perfect.. :P :P one of my teacher made we boys and girls to have a GD on this...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3738]} It's a great great pleasure to see our doc back!
hi maverick. I do a part time business. may i discuss about it in the forum?
Religion intolerance has no boundaries and this is amply proved by the recent developments where Oscar winning Composer A R Rehman was hounded by the fundamentalist Green brigade...
Do you agree that Boddunan is the best Indian knowledge sharing site?
Here in Rajasthan raid one Marble traders and owner of Cement company. I think it is biggest raid in the history of Income tax department. Team of 300 officer carried out this...
According a news item in Agra based evening daily newspaper, elephants walk like four wheelers. While most animals use front feet for acceleration and hind feet for braking, the...
Best Pictures from Express Archives. http://indianexpress.com/photos/picture-gallery-others/world-photography-day-best-pictures-from-the-express-archives/19/  
Hello Moderator, In articles section, there are two ways for sharing the article.One is through e-mail option and the other is through sharing is caring option. Both these...
Removed 
It's the fear of time, characterised by panic, anxiety, and claustrophobia. Also known as prison neurosis, it's perhaps the most common anxiety disorder in prison...
Hello Friends Well, I am starting this discussion for my knowledge too. :whistle: Why boddunan not go for other ad companies. I mean they only have adsense. I know adsense...
LeT Militants took a leaf out of Bollywood Movies. Revelations of Showkat Ahmed Bhat, an alleged LeT operative, who spoke about his involvement with the terror group and his...
There is an anecdote. Once, in Philosophy class room, professor said- "I am the most superior person in the world." Naturally, nobody would believe him. A student...