OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hidekichi Miyazaki, a 105-year-old Japanese runner, has set a 100-meter world record in the over-105 age category, putting him in the Guinness Book of World Records. Is anything...
What should be age for drinking?  shold this be sixteen, eighteen or twenty one or even more. A Delhi minister wants to fix this at 21 although one may ge employed even at...
I do feel that astrology has some truth. It may not be 100% accurate, but generally, it cannot be faulted for forecasting trends. Modi's horoscope has 4 major plants in 10th...
You’ll be amazed to know that some of the things that we take for granted are actually health and fitness trends in the west!...
Though I am very talkative, I become very nervous once I see a camera. I can't simply smile before a camera. I don't know why. What about you people? What may be the reason...
I just want to collect your opinion in this matter as a senior member here. I am aware of even a single pulse or heart beat of our forum in the past 10 months. Now, our forum...
A teacher can train her child and others child well.If any one here with teacher training share your experiences.
On which date cheque of dec. payement will get dispatch ?
You sometimes feel very much sad as you do not have any helping hand from anyone’s side and the problem is that you have to manage everything on your own. The people who do not...
In 1920, Adolf Hitler decided that the Nazi Party needed its own insignia and flag. For Hitler, the new flag had to be a symbol of their struggle as well as "highly...
I am not getting auto mails from Boddunan. Is it with anyone else also?. Is it a glitch or something else?. :blink:
from childhood till now we get so many nick names from family members,friends,teachers,colleagues and sometimes even strangers also.. so everyone here tell your nick names and...
Please be very careful when u press ctrl + c .. Here is some useful information for all. Ctrl+C may be the most important work we do everyday. But it's not a very safe thing to...
The state is hit by drought and farmers have been committing suicide in droves in the newly formed state of Andhra Pradesh , while the Chief Minister instead of looking into...
Being spiritual or religious is same or different things? Are you religious or spiritual ? What you consider yourself?
Recently India refused Visa to 3dissidentss from China to attend a conclave at Dharamshala. The sad part is that in 2 cases the visa was issued and then cancelled.This was...
Sanskrit and Hindi both have common vocabulary. Still it is much easie rto learn Hindi. Researchers claim that tough grammar rules get rejected by human...
Hello Moderator, Today while i was reading articles, i came across some very small articles which is not worth to be considered as an article.Why can't we define some minimum...
How to know the status of submitted paper presentation.. Is it approved or rejected or pending.. Can any one tell me.. If possible give me the link.. Thanks..
Look the current point levels of boddunan top point earners!!! chinmoymukherjee ceeem 73534 Santosh Kumar Singh santoshkumarsingh 63652...